Join our server on Discord

I need more inspiration.
I'm writting a comedy based lime, and I need some inspiration to go on a bit farther. If anyone has any, please let me know. Just so everyone knows in what direction I'm going, here is what I've got done so far.

Who Got Us Drunk?

Angeteen

Tai, Kari, and T.K. are all lying around on their backs asleep when Tai suddenly wakes up. As he does, he suddenly looks around the room and notices that everyone is naked.

Tai: *screams* What in the hell is going on?!

Kari: Ungh? *screams as she realizes that she is on top of T.K.*

T.K.: *half asleep* What the? Kari...what are you... *eyes suddenly goes wide* WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING ANY CLOTHS?!

Tai: I might ask you the same question. Why was my little sister laying on top of you?

T.K.: Umm...umm...I don't know.

Tai: Don't know?! Don't know?! Maybe I should help refresh your memory. *grabs T.K. by the throat and starts to strangle him*

Kari: Tai! Stop that!

T.K.: *starting to turb blue* I...don't know why...now...can you let me go?

Tai: Stop playing stupid Mr. date-rape, and tell me what I need to know.

Kari: *jumps on top of Tai* Let go of him!

Tai: *falls on top of Kari*

T.K. *starts breathing hard until his face starts to gain normal color*

Tai: Why did you do that?!

Kari: Because I don't think that he really knows why any of this happen. I mean...can you remember how this all started in the first place?

Tai: *thinks for a moment* No, I can't say I do. I do remember that we were once at a party for a while last night. Can't really remember much after that.

Kari: Then don't you see? If we can't remember anything from last night, that must have meant we got drunk!

Tai: But the only question is how did we get drunk? All we had was punch.

Kari: Then someone must have spiked it. The only question is...who?

Tai: *glares at T.K.*

T.K.: *sweatdrops* I already told you it wasn't me.

Tai: *mumbles* Yeah...it had better not be you.

Kari: Well, since we're getting no where fast, we might as well figure out who is the culprit. Who was at the party we were at last night?

Tai: Just about everybody.

Kari: *sweatdrops* Well that helps. At least we can narrow it down to the boys. I'm doubtful that one of the girls would be responsible for this.

T.K.: What makes you say that?

Kari: Well there is the possibility that one of the women are responsible, but still it is highly unlikly that has happened. Also, and if it was one of the women, that wouldn't make very much sense.

T.K.: Why's that.

Kari: Take a good look lover. Would you need to be drunk in order to fuck me?

T.K.: Good point. By the way...would you care if I touched you for a moment? *starts to reach a hand out to touch Kari's breast*

Tai: *quickly stands in front of T.K.'s hand and Kari's upper torso*

T.K. *his hand hits Tai's right breast*

Tai: *looks down at T.K.* Getting a little touchy aren't we. Care to move your hand down a little further south?

T.K.: *screams and runs into the kitchen*

The sound of running water and frantic scubbing can soon be heard.

Tai: I wonder what his problem is?

Kari: Boys, boys, boys.

Tai: I think you've been doing a little to much thinking about boys today.

Kari: *sticks her tongue out*

Tai: *grabs her tongue and gives it a sharp twist*

Kari: Ow!

Tai: Serves you right. T.K.! Are you coming.

T.K. *comes into the living room with lemon-scented hands* Yeah. Ready whenever you are. *goes out the door*

Random female: Ahh!!!

Kari: Umm...maybe we should put some cloths on first.

T.K.: *walks in with a red face* Good idea.

All: *quickly put on their cloths*

T.K.: Well now that we're all decent, where to?

Kari: I say we start off with the most obvious. Let us pay a visit to Davis, shall we?

A short time latter, the trio are standing in front of Davis's apartment door.

Kari: *knocks on the door* *as the door opens, she punches Jun in the eye*

Jun: Ow! *grabs her eye* What was that for?!

Kari: *jumps* Oh! Sorry Jun, I thought Davis would be the one to open the door.

Jun: Well guess again. What do you want if my younger brother anyhow?

Kari: Someone got the three of us drunk. The end result was a three-way between me, T.K., and Tai.

Jun: *mouth hits the floor* You had sex with your brother?!

Kari: I don't remember. We were so drunk that we didn't remember much after the party.

*a noise is heard within the apartment*

T.K.: What was that?

Jun: Oh...that? That was my brother. He's a little retained at the moment.

T.K.: *shoving his way past Jun* Here let me what is...WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Tai and Kari: *enters the room and stares in shock with T.K. as they notice Davis being duct taped to the wall spread eagled fasion.

Davis: *through the duct tape covering his mouth* Mffffffff, mfffffffff!

Tai: Need I ask to what is going on here?

Jun: *sweatdrops* I think Davis is the one who should explain that to you. *removes the duct tape from Davi's mouth with a loud ripping sound*

Davis: OW! Gentle next time, would you? Look guys, you've got to help me. Sometime during the party, I got kicked out because I was charged with harrassment.

Kari: Serves you right for squeezing my ass.

Davis: Well anyway, after that happened, my sister comes home from the party, at about 11:00 at night, as if she was drunk. Next thing I now, she's tearing my cloths off and raping me! It hasn't stopped there either. Oh no! Now she is trying to get more kinky with me, and what's worse, the alchol has worn off. Please, you've got to do something to help me.

T.K.: Should we leave him? It would be barbaric to do so.

Kari: It would be inhuman as well.

T.K. and Kari: Let's do it.

T.K.: Sorry Davis, but your on your own on this one.

Davis: What?! You guys can't do this to me. You've got to save me from this...thing! *screams as he sees Jun disrobing to reveal a leather latex body suit underneath*
Please! Someone, anyone, help! *continues screaming as the gang leaths the apartment*

T.K.: Well wasn't that mildly entertaining?

Kari: It sure was, I wonder how long it will be until they get to the more extensive stuff like being branded and being pierced and tatoo.

Tai: Probably in two days at this rate. Did you check the shit covered dildo protruding from the couch?

T.K. *winces* Unfortunatly not.

Kari: Well that marks off one suspect on our list. Who do we pay a visit to next?

As you can see, I'm not that far along into it, so any ideas, no matter how bad you may think they may be, please post. I'm a desperate writter, and I'm willing to take just about anything I can get.

Messages In This Thread
I need more inspiration. - by Angeteen - 05-05-2003, 06:25 PM
[No subject] - by Lord Archive - 05-06-2003, 05:15 AM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 05-06-2003, 07:48 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Archive - 05-06-2003, 01:11 PM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 05-13-2003, 07:05 PM
[No subject] - by InsaneImpmon - 05-13-2003, 07:40 PM
[No subject] - by Lord Archive - 05-14-2003, 04:02 AM
[No subject] - by xXJoeCoolXx - 05-14-2003, 09:47 AM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 05-14-2003, 07:05 PM