Join our server on Discord

Jeanette and Sylia in Beach Vacation!
I sighed with pleasure. "How's the yuri?"

"Very good," she said, "I'm only a couple of pages away from the Jeannette/Jellax climax bit."

(I'm thinking of doing a follow up, two erotic stories in one naughty fan yuri hentai doujinshi. In the first story, Jeannette and Jellax 69, and in the second fuckfest, Jeannette and Prizma dress up in tight vinyl and heels and get wet and kinky in and out of bed. It all started when Prizma, the ex-Negamoon slut and Jeannette met in a bar and Jeannette fucked her on the table, while making out with her. Good thing it was a lesbian hardcore bar...)

I got up on all fours, then reached with one hand into my bikini bottoms and rubbed my hot clit!

"Must fuck...myself....aaaah, aaaah, must arouse my new friend...uhhhh, eeeee, ohhhh, aaaah!"

(I faked a few orgasms to turn us on...then I removed my hand from my bikini and licked the precum from my fingers...)

(Your go, Sylia-chan, and while you're at it, narrate the "Jeannette and Jellax" comic as we bring it to it's sexy climax and basking in afterglow scenes. BTW, if you don't know what Jellax is before she turned good, check out some Sailor Moon sites, you might know more, or the "Book Of Yoma, Part 1" from the Guardians Of Order.)

Messages In This Thread
The Sunblock Of Lesbian Fun - by Princess Norika - 04-29-2003, 11:37 PM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 04-30-2003, 01:01 AM
Oh yeah... - by Princess Norika - 04-30-2003, 02:26 AM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 05-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Nudie Ribbon Dancer! - by Princess Norika - 05-06-2003, 11:27 PM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 05-25-2003, 07:28 AM