Join our server on Discord

Jeanette and Sylia in Beach Vacation!
Jeannete lounged back on a towel, exhaling softly as she sunbathed without her bikini top on. She flipped over another page of the steamy lesbian comic she was reading and smiled at the content. I personally had arrived on the beach not too long ago, watching this beauty from afar. She had a large bag nearby, its contents filled with items that I couldn't see. Unable to help myself, I stood up and stretched slowly. A small smile spread across my lips as I walked over to her. "Hello there.. I couldn't help but notice you and came over.." I spoke, leaning forward and smiling down at Jeanette. My skimpy red bikini was pulled taut against my slender form, barely covering the naughty areas. My eyes roamed her form briefly before speaking again. "..And I see you're starting to get a little sunburned.. care for me to rub some more sunblock on you?"

I had to admit, it definately was very forward of me to ask that.. but somehow I figured it'll work out. My eyes briefly glanced over her breasts, then down to her tummy and yellow spandex bikini. What interested me was the heels she was wearing.. somehow it really did something for her.

(your turn jeannette. hope that's a good start)

Messages In This Thread
Jeanette and Sylia in Beach Vacation! - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 04-29-2003, 05:59 AM
The Sunblock Of Lesbian Fun - by Princess Norika - 04-29-2003, 11:37 PM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 04-30-2003, 01:01 AM
Oh yeah... - by Princess Norika - 04-30-2003, 02:26 AM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 05-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Nudie Ribbon Dancer! - by Princess Norika - 05-06-2003, 11:27 PM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 05-25-2003, 07:28 AM