Join our server on Discord

Broken.
*falls over backwards*

Huh? Did I say that there was an emotional, intangible propability playing out in this? No. There is, off hand, little to none attached to it. Other than for its begging that is.

I realized that (yet again) that my life is mainly situated around school, and the rest around this computer so I can simply feel out the rest of the day. That's it. I have nothing else to do with my time except for Sunday when I go to church. I can't really get a job other than for farming (which I despise to no end), and so, until summer begins and I can start looking for a paying job suitable to me, this means I'll be looking forwards to a lot of time in doors (I'm not an out doors type of person obviously). So, when I realized this, I felt a little depressed, and the idea for this just popped into my head.

So, quickly pushing my saddness aside, I drew this picture using paint. So, in short, while the beggings were emotional, the majority of its creatioin, however, was not. I just drew it to see if I could, and, seeing that I did somewhat of a good job on it, I decided to show it around a little. So, no, I am not in a depressed state at the moment. lol

On another note, am I the only one who thinks this picture would make a good wallpaper for your computer?

Messages In This Thread
Broken. - by Angeteen - 04-26-2003, 01:58 PM
[No subject] - by Darkfox - 04-26-2003, 02:09 PM
[No subject] - by Jodan - 04-27-2003, 02:34 AM
[No subject] - by Outlaw Torn44 - 04-27-2003, 09:45 AM
[No subject] - by Vimmy Dramon - 04-27-2003, 10:50 AM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 04-28-2003, 06:36 AM