Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Black sighed "Lets just say that after her, I've never touched another drink again... I don't think she'll ever forgive me..."

Ren bulled her way through the students in the hallway to her class. He's still following me. Damn that jerk! I FUCKING HATE HIM!!!
"That's why I never drink, I know I'd do something stupid." Shadow said a small smile creeping along his face.

"No matter how much I try to get him to either." Katt said annoyingly.

"Anyway, we should probably get started towards class." Shadow glanced at the watch on his arm, "It's about 4 minutes till class."

"AHHH! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" Katt started screaming.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black gave a sly glance at Katt "Wanna fly there?" He took of his shirt and his wings unfurled "Hmm?"
"Fly? But the class is indoors." Shadow noted, "You wouldn't be able to fly in the hallways."

"You and your stupid logic. I wanted to fly."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Black grinned "The wings don't really do the flying." He demonstrates by levitating a little and flying round Shadow in a big circle without using his wings once "See?"
"Better hurry!" said Dorothy, reaching to her pocket so she could glance over her cell-phone's clock. She gave a quick nod to Kurtz and ran ahead to the school, it wasn't really far from them anyways.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, taking his time and walking. "And sometimes, I keep thinking I'm too laid back and relaxed...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei was still pulling Kurai by his arm. walking faster every minute as Kurai simply followed her, like even if he had any other choice, and starts to breathe heavily. it didn't take long until they finally arrive at school and Yoosei stops near the doorway

"yay we made it Kurai" she giggles

he narrowed his eyes to her, not even saying anything, just leaning against the wall and trying to cath his breath again
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Come on, Kurtz!" Dorothy stopped when she reached the other side of the street. "We need to be in school TODAY!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz meeped. "COMING!" He yelled, trying to run as fast as his legs could.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds