Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
"Toys?" Mar raised an eyebrow, not getting exactly what that could mean.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Haha- It's not waht it sounds like!"Fang laughed. "His digivice has two new modes, and he's off testing them!"
"Digivice... Digivice..." Mar muttered down his nose for some seconds, then smiled. "Oh! You mean those things that let us digivolve quickly!"

Mar swished his tail fast, yet looked at Fang with an eyebrow raised. "Which two modes?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"-THAT, I don't know. He won't spill- I had nothing to do- so he sent me here." Fang blew a tuft of his fur away frum his eyes.
Mar cocked his head to the side in confusion, but simply shrugged. "Meh, if it's a secret..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So, Mar... Whadaya' do for fun?" Fang said suddenly, placing his arm around Mar's shoulder's as if they were old buddies.
"Drinking, Eating, Fighting, Training, hearing my Tamer's brother's music and screwing random hot girls," Mar grinned and put his arm around Fang's shoulder as well. "What about ya?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fang scratched his chin for a moment, thinking. "Train-Train-Train- get bossed around- Train- Train- Argue with my partner- and.... Train." Fang said lazily. "-Your stuff sounds cooler, wanna hang with me for a while? I don't really know this place much."
"Hey! Sure thing," Mar grinned, then stuck out his tongue. "I have MANY time until my friend here finishes, and TK probably is busy with Kari, so meh!"

Mar watched over him for a bit more, his brain still not getting Fang's canine looks. "So what are you? You look furry."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Me? I'ma a Weregarurumon reject, hah!" He joked.