Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
06-18-2006, 06:25 AM,

"Story?" Vicky smiled. "What do you mean by that?"

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-18-2006, 06:26 AM,

"Heh- sorry, I ask random stuff. You're an adventurer, right?" Red asked.
06-18-2006, 06:33 AM,

"Kinda... I go with my sister all over... so yeah, we are kind of travellers." said Vicky cheerely. "What about you?"

06-18-2006, 06:37 AM,

"Me? I'm a strider... I travel around, looking for treasure... but mostly... I'm looking for my brother. We were... separated at birth." Red answered, she pulled her muffler down, revealing her face to vicky, and takes a sip.
06-18-2006, 07:45 AM,

"Luvia...thats a nice name....where are you going?"

Giren backed away from Luvia,a little bounce in her step.
06-18-2006, 01:23 PM,

"The bar, I'm thirsty. Heh" Luvia said as she walked the direction. "Nice meeting you, Giren, that's a lovely name." Luvia said.
06-18-2006, 02:30 PM,

DragonMasterX Wrote:"Stress? What do you mean stress?" Regina asked, knowing nothing about what she had just heard, she actually didn't listen to Alte in the proper way, but she still nodded to her. "Everything's better than waiting for that lizard to come here."

Regina looked over and didn't find Vicky, she tried to move a bit, but tripped and fell over Alte, her head was slightly arched forward to the point both girl's faces were almost touching. But indeed they DID touch, since Regina's lips connected with Alte's lower lip when she tried to get a hold from the table not to fall. "Stupid me..."

OOC: Can't believe I missed a day because I forgot to move to the next page... Ah well, it happens from time to time. I won't miss again. For that reason...

IC:

Alte reached forward and held Regina, seizing the opportunity by the hackles. She held the kiss for a short time before releasing her. "That was a pleasant surprise," she said, smiling across the table. "I hope... that didn't bother you. Sometiems when I'm drunk, I..." She trailed off, leaning her head down and holding her arm over it in just the right way that the engravings twinkled in the bar-light. "So what do you think of my armband, Regina?" Her voice was quivering slightly...

OOC: Alte is not trying to hypnotize Regina, this is a serious question about the armband. It may lead into an attempt (the previous post was an offer), but it's not an attempt right now.
06-19-2006, 12:30 AM,

Regina blushed, but rather from ebarrasment from what Alte did to her after she stupidily had fell on top of her. "Uhm... it's... okay..."

She muttered her answers for a little until hearing the comment about the armband, "Hey... that's a nice and pretty armband..." she smiled at her own comment, forgetting quickly what had just happened.

Vicky lowered her ears at hearing the sad story about Red and her brother, "I'm so sorry to hear that, Red." said Vicky as she stared upon Red's face, she was really cute! "Aww... she's so cute!" she thought to herself.

06-19-2006, 12:36 AM,
"Luvia will be mine!"
(Luvia, stop avoiding me!)

I decide to tune my psychic waves to a frequency that matches Luvia's brainwaves.

*goes into a full lotus pose, chanting as I recalibrate to match her frequency...done!*

"Luvia...this is Jeannette...please cease what you are doing now. Please come see me outside the bar, I have lots to discuss with you. And if you can, please stop avoiding me! I have ran this far to meet you and I'm not gonna lose you right now!" (calms down and relaxes)

*sends the psychic signal*

PS. Sorry Gunter, but I didn't wanna do that. I'm afraid if I lose Luvia to someone else, my evening will be fucked!!! I just know it! Please try to understand.
06-19-2006, 01:35 AM,

DragonMasterX Wrote:Regina blushed, but rather from ebarrasment from what Alte did to her after she stupidily had fell on top of her. "Uhm... it's... okay..."

She muttered her answers for a little until hearing the comment about the armband, "Hey... that's a nice and pretty armband..." she smiled at her own comment, forgetting quickly what had just happened.

OOC: You need to learn a bit of patience, Jeanette. Luvia is heading for the bar, but let her finish what she began with Giren first. Besides, how long does it take to travel from where you were to the bar? RP time matters when you roleplay.

IC:

Alte smiled. "So you like girls too?" She had been trained to this role, but it didn't make her current feelings any less influential on her. The waitress came back with two drinks. Her expression was a bit blank as she set both of them in the middle of the table, but softened as soon as she'd let them go.

"Your specials," she said, blushing. She went back, but not towards the bar. She was heading for the restroom.

"These are really nice relaxing drinks," Alte said. "They're a high-ball, so they relax and energize you at the same time... but after that kiss, I dodn't think I need one. You want 'em?"