Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
I don't have time for MMORPG.

Gun: I DO!! I love those! But Blitzy won't let me use them!!

Me: Rules say, no "Bots".
They rarely if ever enforce that rule, just FYI. In a magazine I was reading on it they had a bot running their character and they even wrote in and told the company that they 'thought' the character was a bot. They didn't do squat.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know. But I honor rules.

Gun: A born KJ.
If that's the princible you live by.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know. It's hard...

Gun: JUST KEEP POSTING DAMNIT!!! AND CHAT WITH ALRAZUL!!! I DON'T SPEAK ARAB!!
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:I know. It's hard...

I can relate. My princible is to always keep a promise, even if it kills me. To this day I've never once broken a promise I've made to anyone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I like your principle. It's one of the 3428 principles I have... Along with "I will do anything to help my family, even if it results to my death, as long as it doesn't clash with the rest of my principles."

Gun: POST-POST-POOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSTTT!!! And Roberto is buzzing you!! I can't speak Filipino- answer him ALREADY-
Never in my years of training and life have I done anything as gruelling as this...
Wish my family had been that nice when I had my cast. I still had to do everything, cooking, cleaning, chores, all of which was especially difficult when you had to have two crutches in order to walk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well... Gun-Gun can't move. I'm the only one here who has an inkling of responsibility, so it all goes to me. Sigh.

Gun: Okay- Translate this into Mandarin: I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NUDE!!!

Me: Please Gun, it's 1:51am... you have to sleep...

Gun: Not sleepy! And tell Famuur I like his drawing!

Me: (Psst... Shadow... Anishda...)