Join our server on Discord

Poll: Worst Disney Movie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Shaggy Dog
44.44%
4 44.44%
Chicken Little
11.11%
1 11.11%
The Wild
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Worst Disney Movie this year?!
aww, Misty, c'mere...*holds misty in a tight hug* Its ok if you need to cry.
*sniffles* thanks...someone cares *cries* I HATE HER!! she emotionally damaged me for life! and she brainwashed my dad into thinking she was a really good person...once they divorced, she became a criminal and in the past 3 years, shes been in and out of jail numerous times.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
*rubs Misty's back* Dont worry, now shes gone...we wont let her come back, mmk?
*sniffles* OK *blows nose*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Don't worry, you got the SDP watching your back. We won't let anyone hurt our friends, it's our first law of honor.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I want someone to hunt her down and kill her...I hate my past...it was such a bitch. I know mine wasnt as bad as other people. I know someone that had it worse than me and I dont want to mention it because he gets really emotional. I just want my revenge on that bitch!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Alot of people have difficult pasts, it's impossible to judge who's is worse or not. Your's sounds pretty bad though, if you have a picture of her I know this funny site where you upload the picture and then King Kong competely decimates it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmmm...I have a picture of her somewhere but I think its packed away because I moved a little over a month ago. If I find one I'll have you do something to it then I guess.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Wow...I'm gonna be serious for a moment, I feel for you. Don't let her get you down, you're better than her, you're stronger than she ever was, is and will be.
Yeah I know that but it gets to me because there are so many things that remind me of her and it just pisses me off when I think about everything that she did to me. But thank you Ghost.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA