Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
Right here.Why?
you haven't posted for half an hour. WTF!
Ya I have. I just haven't posted on this one.
Hooray, active community members. High-fives.
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:Hey has anyone seen munkee.I've got a shitload of beer & bunch of pies for her Wink .

I'm back ^_^ My bro justed wanted to play WoW, and we only have 1 line. I'm good at sharing!
*noises heard in back*
<_<
>_>
*runs back and secures her brother, whos currently tied to a chair*
Yep, yep, good at sharing.
okay? munkee why is your bro tied to a chair. If you need anything else just ask me.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:Hey has anyone seen munkee.I've got a shitload of beer & bunch of pies for her Wink .

I'm back ^_^ My bro justed wanted to play WoW, and we only have 1 line. I'm good at sharing!
*noises heard in back*
<_<
>_>
*runs back and secures her brother, whos currently tied to a chair*
Yep, yep, good at sharing.

You live within 50 feet of a WoW player!? Wear a radiation suit NOW.
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:okay? munkee why is your bro tied to a chair. If you need anything else just ask me.

My brother is tied to a chair because if hes stuck there, it will be difficult for him to get the internet from me. MY INTERNET!
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:okay? munkee why is your bro tied to a chair. If you need anything else just ask me.

My brother is tied to a chair because if hes stuck there, it will be difficult for him to get the internet from me. MY INTERNET!

Get a cable connection, it's loads better.
Its not so much the connection, although that sucks as well. We have 56k dial up. But i can deal with that, we just need a 2nd line so we can be on at the same time. We fight over the internet a lot.