Join our server on Discord

An RPG
Gunter grabbed the Blue one- and everything darkened. hundreds of rapid slashes could be heard- and the light returned.

Gunter was back in position- the walls were splattered with a Bluish gooey blood- and the remains laid on the floor.
''The blue one was vulnerable to assasin techs... alright!'' DMX cheered as the white one jumped on him and looked like he was about to attack, but he hugged him. ''I'm TIRED of this!''

DMX uses meditation and grows into a large white scaled dragon with four blue crystal colored wings on his back.

''DIE!'' he roared so loud, the skin of the remaining lizards came out and they were left as skeletons, which the dragon stomped really hard, making them break apart. ''AND NOW FOR THAT PURPLE ONE!''

DMX's MP runs out and reverts to normal form.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That was amazing- er- what happened?" Gunter asks curiously.
"Oh... most dragons can focus auras to change between forms," DMX replies, then raises his head and sighs. "Still, I can only ascend to Kaiser form so far."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I know... but what is MP? Is that some kind of magical energy" Gunter asks curiously.
"Actually, it's what is letting us cast spells or use our abilities without getting tired quickly," DMX replies, then hears a maniacal DUMB laughter. "We have to hurry, my ears are starting to ache."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"okay, I know what to do-" Gunter said as he pulled out a book. "-can you distract him a bit? I have to read about him- but his voice annoys me-"
"Right, I'll go ahead." DMX nods to Gunter and he makes his Mastermune appear in his claws.

"Hurry up, I might need you soon." DMX runs to up the stairs up to Barney's room.

OOC: Some posts later, I'm gonna turn this into a real RP without this foolishness. It was funny at first, but I think we should stay on the right track with the story (even I know who took this to the Barney side xP)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Lol, Yeah, we need a bit more seriousness- who made barney a god!?

IC: "No prob!" Gunter says as he starts skimming the pages.
OOC: Aaaaaaaaaand.... here goes!

IC:

DMX suddenly comes flying to the ground with his swallow spinning and buring itself on the ground besides his head. DMX grunts a bit as he sits up. "Okay- I might need your help, NOW."

DMX looked up at what seemed to be a huge version of the white scaled dragon he could turn before, but this one was black scaled and it's claws weren't red but white.

Dragnier enters the battle.

DMX grabs his swallow, but then notices something is going inside the huge dragon's mouth, which seems to be a purple arm and a stupid voice laughing stupidily while it's body is swallowed inside the creature. "Well, at least that's something minus..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad