Join our server on Discord

An RPG
Gunter chokes a man. "WHERE'S BARNEY!?"

Man: I- I don't even work here-
''Leave him alone, he doesn't know for sure.'' DMX shook his head and narrowed his eyes, ''THAT's where we have to go!'' he pointed at the welcoming door, he freaked out a bit as it looked WAY too pink and purple, but then looked on Gunter, ''L-let's go!''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter dropped the man, who scattered off. "That evil door radiates with unholy vibes- Let's do it!" Gunter said, summoning a blender. "-Oops wronmg weapon-"
DMX gulped, then went to the pink and purple door decided, ''Here we go!''

He was about to walk in, the doors opened and revealed a pink light, soon, DMX ran away screaming like a girl, ''AHHHH!'' he stopped and turned around as the doors closed, ''Now I'm sure, here we go!'' he went again decided to the door, but as it opened, he ran away screaming like a girl again.

The doors closed and he turned around narrowing his eyes, ''DAMNED DOOR!! TERRA FLAMES!!'' he yells and gathers electricity and fire in his claws, then forms a huge sphere of energy. ''TAKE THIS YOU GAY DOOR!'' he jumped high and hurled the sphere at the door, a massive explosion brew.

Dust clears and both Gunter and DMX are able to see: The door is there along with everything, not even a single scratch on it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh for the love of all that is decent-" Gunter dashes towards the door- and lands an explosive punch- obliterating half of the station.

But as the smoke clears.... the door isn't even dusty!
DMX sweatdropped, ''I think... we are going to... cross that pink door...'' he shivered in fear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter felt a chill down his spine. "Never have I faced anything so fearful..."
''Please take my claw... I'm scared...'' DMX said still looking on the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter took his claw. "On three..."
''One... two...'' DMX fearfully said, gripping Gunter's hand with his claw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad