Join our server on Discord

An RPG
"I seriously don't know. I'm only the semi-final boss-turned good- I know! Why don't we destroy monsters or something?" Gunter said enthusiastically.
And then a blue crystal sphere comes rolling on the ground, it flashes and Kraken appears.

DMX looks on the Kraken unamused and mid-closes eyes. ''Like that one?''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yup, like that one." he said as he looked at it as though he had expected it to happen. "Oh well... take position..."
''Right!'' DMX said as he placed himself diagonally back to Gunter, making his Mastermune swallow appear on his claws. ''Let's start.''

Kraken stood before them, reading it's tentacles to attack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter taps his chin. "Hmmm- do you think that's edible?"
''I think so, yeah.'' DMX said as he spun his two-bladed bow-shaped weapon masterfully, ''Why ask?'' he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter's stomach growls loudly. He laughs, his hand on the back of his head. "Haha- sorry- I haven't eaten in three centuries! Let's kill eat- then I can cook it-"
''For someone I barely know? Sure thing.'' DMX said as he held his weapon tightly and looked ahead.

Kraken uses Tsunami.

''Heck no!'' DMX jumped out the way of the water, like he feared it, then pulled his claw in front of the Kraken from distance, ''Fire Rocket!'' DMX fires lots of REALLY HOT fireballs to the Kraken, damaging it slightly from being water element. ''Damnit...''

Tsunami keeps going and heads for Gunter as DMX is on top of a rock like a scardy cat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh Crap. Not water..." Gunter said- his eyes wide in surprise.

A split second later- the tsunami was split in half- just enough for Gunter to run through the center- reaching the Kraken. "SILENCE!!" He yells, casting a magic-disabling spell- stopping the tsunami.

Gunter starts slashing it with organic blades that formed katars on his knuckles. "Grr- it's skin is like rubber!" He complained- the Kraken caught him by surprise- a tentacle rising up from underneath his legs- RIGHT on the balls. "GURK-SONOFABITTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHH!!!!" Gunter yelled- clutching his crotch in pain. The Kraken snaked it's tentacles around Gunter- raised him up and proceeded to crush him.

Suddenly- Gunter spun around- slicing the tentacles of- he dashed towards the Kraken and- KICKED it where he figured it's balls would be- shockwaves were emitted from the kick- then like a coward- he ran up a wall- backflipped- and landed beside DMX as the Kraken roared and writhed in excruciating pain. "Okay- any ideas?" Gunter said, rubbing his balls a bit because they were still slightly sore.
''Hmm...'' DMX muttered as he placed a claw softly on Gunter's crotch, a serious look in his face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad