Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Yeah, when I think about it... it wasn't that great, but I do think they both tried going for the same idea... just not as hard.
The best part of Power Rangers is the zords. That's why they've kept the name "zords" years after Zordon (after whom zords were named) was destroyed by Andros to destroy all of the evil in the galaxy. Wait, so why is there still evil in the galaxy?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Cause that was a parralel dimension and evil was destroyed only in that dimension?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon Wrote:The best part of Power Rangers is the zords. That's why they've kept the name "zords" years after Zordon (after whom zords were named) was destroyed by Andros to destroy all of the evil in the galaxy. Wait, so why is there still evil in the galaxy?

The zords were so cool! I was like a little kid on crack when ever I got a new one, and then they link up and get bigger, I was like, ZOMGA zords linklinklink! then I grew up, got malicous(er), started a fan club then stopped it, and sold my power ranger toys to a collector who gave me a little more than what I paid for them years ago, money is sweet (licks finger and counts wad for the 20th time)
Quote:Cause that was a parralel dimension and evil was destroyed only in that dimension?
No, Tommy would have been in both dimensions then, which is impossible. *Considers Ryo* Well, it should be impossible. And quit posting so much, you're about to bump me down to fifth.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm not the one to worry about. You seen DMX's posting status? He'll blow past me in a week tops.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Cause that was a parralel dimension and evil was destroyed only in that dimension?
No, Tommy would have been in both dimensions then, which is impossible. *Considers Ryo* Well, it should be impossible. And quit posting so much, you're about to bump me down to fifth.
Only the evil attacking at that time was destroyed. If you weren't attacking then, your weren't considered evil. Plus it can't go through time either.
And ryo's different, his real digimon is a crazy time and dimention warper and it loves him.
lol- you two'll pass me very soon!
4TH PLACE! WHOOOT!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
:shock:

Damn... you guys are fast! MUST- NOT- SLEEP-