Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Rei was sitting crosslegged, his arms folded in his lap as his tail slowly massaged his crotch Man those two are hot.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey sqeezed Mar's thighs- poked his ribs- he was an expert when it came to tickling- his tail even tickled Mar's feet and thigh-
''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!'' Mar couldn't help himself, he was losing it, his fur was all tickly, he gripped Gray's butt all of a sudden and rolled with him away on the ground once, trying to break his grasp, but couldn't, so he tried to tickle him in his back with his paws, which looked more like a hug.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey felt Mar squeeze his ass- he jumped in shock. "Woah! Someone likes me!" Grey said- playfully tickling back- which looked more like he hugged back.
That's right, Rei began rubbing his crotch faster his cock already pressing painfully hard against his pants, hug him
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey was tearing in laughter again- that strange feeling in his crotch was back- he didnt notice his pants tighten as a bulge appeared on his crotch yet again-
The bulge by then pressed against Mar's crotch again, which this time, made him feel a little aroused, as his pouch was quite sensitive, by then, he started to hug him REALLY tight and try to tickly him with his tails all around his body ''I guess I do, this is funny!!''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This time- Grey felt awkward- he stopped tickling Mar- and examined everything- "Uhhh... Mar? Why are we hugging each other?"
''Don't ask me, you started tickling'' He said and stopped hugging him, sitting back on the ground with his paws on his back, he didn't notice the head of his prick coming out his pouch slowly from his arousal, his legs were partly spread.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hm- I really don't kn-oof!" Grey tripped- caught his pants on one of Mar's Claws- and it ripped- revealing his whole left thigh- to his balls.