Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Mar lowered his ears ''I'd like to fight, but I don't know if someone would like to... don't think bad of me anyways Gray, I just like fighting too much'' He says with a little smile while blinking his black eyes and swishing both his tails around.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's quite understandable, really." Grey said, shutting the drawers. "If you like, I'll spar with you."
''Really?'' Mar perked his ears up and smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure, I've got nothing else to do.." Grey said, stretching.
''Great!'' Mar's says cheerfully, then disappears and reappears in the arena really quick.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey muffles his laughter a bit, it's kinda... awkward for someone to love fighting so much, but completely understandable. He made his way to the arena, and stood his ground, waiting for the mark.
Mar already waiting there, swishing his tails happily as he waited.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"is... someone going to start this?"
"Wish I could join, but I think I'll just spectate this time." Rei lied back against a wall.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harry appeared, in a less graceful butler manner. This was because he was desperately trying to put his trousers back on over the nurse's uniform. He was still wearing the little hat, however, lopsidedly.

"Sorry, thought you were still in the infermery... three, two..." He blew the whistle.