Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
Gunter nodded. and followed.
Shadow followed watching the three of Gun's 'friends' Those three are strange. Can't place my finger on it, just an odd vibe. They arrived at the bathroom quickly, "Okay, stay in a stall, that way if someone does come in they won't see you before the smell has a chance to chase them off." Shadow stuck out his arm in an 'after you' gesture.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The three nodded, and obediently filed in one by one. Each had a nervous look in his face.
OOC: Past my bedtime? Well... it was almost 6AM, but heck, I had to take advantage of this extended weekend :P

IC:

And Mar followed them to the bathroom, then waited for them to enter, when they did, he leaned back the wall and just looked around if someone was nearby, but at no sign, he just waited for them to procede.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Fire in the hole!" Shadow snapped the pellet in half and threw it into the bathroom, a rancid smell of rotten eggs mixed with sour milk filled the air, he quickly closed the door behind him, "Okay problem solved." He looked up at a nearby clock, "And we're only 5 minutes late to our next class."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHH- wait-" could be heard before the bathroom door snapped shut.

Gunter followe shadow. "Crafty."
''Nice job Shadow'' Mar said as he followed Gunter and him to the biology class.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So do you think the teach'll be angry for the lateness?" Shadow asked sticking his head around a corner to look into the room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Probably." he said. "which class is this?"
"Biology," Shadow quickly ducked out of sight as the teacher turned his gaze, "And I'm all out of diversions. Anyone got any ideas?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad