Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
''Sure thing!'' He says smiling and then grabs Rei by his arms, then hurls him like a judo fighter would, then swishes both tails around and grins, a fang escaped his mouth ''Please don't hold back either!'' He says and then teleports before he can hit the ground above him, which makes him land on Rei and stomp him to the ground.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He quickly spun around knocking Mar off then kicking him in midair as he spun before leaping after him, "Spike!" He slammed his fist into him throwing him into the ground, landing behind him, his back turned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar coughs as he's striked by his punch, but he quickly jumps up from the ground and kicks Rei really hard, before he can even move from his kick, both tails wrap him and slam him to the ground on the left, then on the right, then on the left again, then hurl him away from him to the ground.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rei rebounded off the ground and launched himself at Mar, he flipped over him and wrapped his arms around his waist leaning back and slamming his head into the ground, holding him in the suplex, "Give up?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Mmngnh! nnff!'' He muffed with his head sunk on the ground, then both his tails wrapped Rei's legs and pulled him off from him strongly to let him go, then Mar rised his head and spat out some dirt ''Not yet!'' Mar's tails then start to burn Rei as he lifts him up with them and he holds him in air away from him upside down, when Rei's body is enough damaged from the intense heat, he hurls him to a wall again, then crosses his arms ''Give up?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rei flipped in the air landing on the wall, he dug in his claws to keep from slipping and smiled, "Not till you give up." Rei jumped off the wall landing infront of Mar he uppercutted him into the air and chased after him, "I bet your helpless in mid-air." He began throwing kicks and punches from every angle most of which couldn't humanely, or any thing else, blocked since they came from 3 diffrent directions at once.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar didn't block any punch or kick with his fists as they went to fast, but his tails recieved his hits and just damaged him as they burned him when he touched them, he pulled back in mid-air and backflipped to the ground.

''Whatever you say'' He jumped to Rei and then elbowed his gut, then kneed him on his chest and then uppercutted him on his jaw really hard away from him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Man, I haven't had this good a fight since me and Ryu duked it out." He looked at his scorched hands, Well hitting him isn't gonna help me. How can I stop him? Rei smiled quickly, "Bingo." he stood up and ripped his shirt off, wrapping the material around his fists, "Now we can really start." He ran forward landing a blow to Mar's gut, then caught him with a quick spin kick to the chin, finished it with a sweeping kick, knocking him to the ground, "Where's you burning powers now?" Rei slammed his fist into the ground slightly to the left of Mar's head, cracking the cement badly, "Ready to give?"

*Upstairs, or downstairs, I'm not really sure*

"Yikes," Ryu felt the house shake slightly from the punch, "I hope this place has a strong foundation."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''uhm.... no?'' He says with a smile and and he grabs Rei's arm, which he used to hit the ground near his head then pulled him closer to make Rei fall on him, but as soon as he made Rei trip, he kneed him really hard in his stomach, then one tail latched on his neck and sunk his head on the ground really hard, which made Rei stay on the ground besides Mar ''I like how you fight Mr.Rei!'' He chuckles and then unwrapped his neck, then grabbed him by his tail and lifted him up ''I too haven't had a good fight in some time!'' He grinned and then started to swing him around faster and faster, till finally slamming him to a wall, really hard, which made the place shake again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't call me 'Mister' I'm only 40 (Note: 20 in his cat years)" He stood up slowly his sides aching a bit, Damn, he doesn't seem to have weakened a bit. Rei kicked off again, his speed slightly sluggish as he leapt a short distance into the air, swing his foot around aiming for the back of Mar's neck hoping to take him out with on quick blow.

*Living room*

A cup fell of the table as the house shook once more, "What are they doing?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad