Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
He quickly snapped and fell to the ground, scratching his backhead, then stood up ''Right, I almost forgot'' He chuckled and went to Katt and Rei ''Anyways... Katt, if you say your 30 I trust you, but I'll still think your younger, no offense, and as for you Rei, you too were asked to come with us'' He smiled as he told both of them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Victor checked his watch.
"I AM 30!" Katt yelled readying her staff.

"Let me explain," Rei said casually while holding her back, "We age diffrently, so her being 30 is probably the equivalant to a 15 or 16 year old in human terms. And I better warn you both," He released Katt who turned away from him like a child ignoring a parent, "The girls here tend to be the dominant ones, so you should be careful." he glanced at Vic who still had the 3 girls hanging from him, "But I guess that warnings a little too late huh?"

"Let's go already!" Katt shouted jumping up and down.

"Fine. Lead the way, Mar and Vic was it?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes." Vic said, prying the girls off him. "So theyre dominant.. no problem. are we ready to go?"
Mar simply chuckled and winked as he heard all the comments, then rised one paw and snapped his fingers, after little while, all of them had disappeared from the village and appeared inside Grey's house again ''Yay, I can teleport with lots of people!'' He said as he wagged his tails around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, you're back!" Grey said.

"Greyson!"
"Victor!"

The two gave each other a high-five.
Mar grinned and went to Ryu, then crossed his arms while smiling ''They are the right ones, right?'' He says and points at both of them with both his tails.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hopefully." Vic said.

"Yay, more guests..." Grey said excitedly.
"Rei! Katt! Glad ya could make it. Let me introduce ya, this is Grey," He pointed him out to his friends, "Nina's upstairs with his cousin Angel, sister Ivy, and Blue." Ryu counted off on his fingers, "I think that's everyone. So, what have you guys been up to? Your dad still have it in for me?"

"You should've seen him! Your friend said he knew you and then he was like, 'How do you know him' and then he was like..."

"You had to get her started didn't you?" Rei said walking past the hyper-active young cat towards his host, "Nice to meet you," His eyes moved downward slightly, noticing Grey erection, "And I guess the feelings mutual."

"And then Vic showed up out of nowhere..." Katt continued even though no one was paying any attention.

"Hope they didn't give you a hard time." Ryu said bowing slightly to Mar, "Her dad thinks I kidnapped her a few years back when in truth she followed me cause she was bored."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hm?" Grey said, staring at his crotch. "oh- that's just a roll of silver dolalrs..." he said, taking it out of his pocket.