Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
He's not psycho I think he's more like yusuke from yuyu hakasho or ichigo kurosaki from bleach. He has that kind of character type so far.
Quote:one persona takes the brunt of everything bad and tends to become very violent, the other is typically a normal person who just seems happy.
That doesn't make you schizophrenic; that makes you normal.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. That's very normal. I'm sure a lot of people have something like that.
Yeah, Masaru seems to be a rather good character. He goes for what he wants and isn't intimidated by what other people think of him. I think it shall be a good season. Perhaps it is a good thing he doesn't have goggles since he isn't like the rest of them.
Yeah but people still make jokes about when/if he might get them.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:one persona takes the brunt of everything bad and tends to become very violent, the other is typically a normal person who just seems happy.
That doesn't make you schizophrenic; that makes you normal.

Try telling them that. Personally I don't think I'm psycho, I just get very violent when people piss me off. It's only natural.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I really like Masaru's character.>.> He and Agumon are partners in crime. They do what they want to do, and not what everyone wants them to...funny how a fisherman convinces him that joining DATS will allow him to fight stronger opponets than you would find in the human world (>.>;).

Now, I'm going to make a Gaomon/Yoshino lemon...oh, imagine the possibilities...

Yoshino:"Why are you looking at me like that, Gaomon?"

Gaomon:"I-I feel...happy...when I do."

Gaoshino here I come^.^

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Well I wouldn't be surprised if the fisherman is (or rather was) more involved then what it really seems.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I didnt belive my eyes when I saw that there is a new series coming out but as soon as I did I diecided to rush ower here I knew there would be some info here and some discution.
I just cant belive it I thought Digimon Frontier was the last they would make, you can see how they orgonized the series by concept(or its my paranoia sindrom again):
season1 digimon fight humans stand and wach(but I loved it anyway) :)
season 2 DNA evolution something interesting, but its just a folowup of 01
Tamers digimon and humans can fight togeather yet they are two diferent beings
Frontier Humans are digimon(I knew they would make something like that)
but the quetion is what concept will they use in Savers
doesent it sound like Tamers to you? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
P.S.Im in shock I just didnt belive in 05 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Quote:Well I wouldn't be surprised if the fisherman is (or rather was) more involved then what it really seems.

Yeah, if I'm right, he's in the very end of the opening credits where they shows all the DATS Agents. I have a feeling that he is Masaru's father's mentor or friend; some very close to the Digital World phenomenon.