Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
wormon was great for a time, then he became good XP

He was way cooler when he was an evil side kick and the Digi Emporers taste of clothing was great (purple!!) However the Digi Emporer himself sucked, they should have casted me for that role, I am way more evil than Ken ^ ^

Gabumon is not so great with me, but his champion and ultimate rock! Then he has to become that crapmetal form, they should have stayed the course to make him some over powered hell hound

and Bugs are awesome! I've seen ants eat people, now that is bad ass, go ants go!
EpsilonZX Wrote:He was way cooler when he was an evil side kick and the Digi Emporers taste of clothing was great (purple!!) However the Digi Emporer himself sucked, they should have casted me for that role, I am way more evil than Ken ^ ^

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people better at being evil than Ichijouji Ken. In fact, some that I know very well of can be evil without even trying, they think they're doing good!
Being evil wasn't the point, it was how and why ken was evil. That was a big part of his character.
So I tzke it, EpsilonZX, you aren't too keen on cybernectic stuff?
Harie Wrote:So I tzke it, EpsilonZX, you aren't too keen on cybernectic stuff?

"Fancy toys will make her twirl, but raw power will keep the girl"

I have no idea where I heard this, and no I have to find it again, anyhow I hate most of the megas because they turn to robots, why make an animal become a robot, it truely doesn't prove them any better when they sling missles instead of hand to hand (paw?)

and they lose that sense of love and realism when they start becomeing cold metalic monsters, we love our puppies, we don't want them replaced by iDog
WarGreymon wasn't cybered up. He just gets all armory...if there is such an adjective.

Personally, I think MetalGarurumon looks pretty cool, but he looks much better as a drawn character than a CG Digimon. Though your question is certainly a valid one...what makes firing off a missle so much cooler than a barrage of martial arts techniques? I guess it's just Japan, they're all about robotics, neh?
Okay, I just wanted to make sure. I agree though my answer would have been the same. That was one thing I didn't quite like about gabumon's chain. Well, as I said "didn't," my mind did have some relief that they do not strickly follow it.

Oh, senjuro, I don't count Wargreymon along with Metalgarurumon. There are several other digimon, as well, who have gear with their higher evolutions. I don't mind them either. I've just never been really interested in cybernetics and such. I think my key turn off was that Gabumon went from a were to a cyborg thing. Everyone has their own tastes for these things, but I didn't find that to be a very natural turn of events. I think that is why I went to Renamon.

That is a nice quote to know, but I'm sure it's one not to be used too often.
Well it kind of makes sense in one vein of logic. You take an animal and you make it humanoid. So it has keen senses and reflexes, as well as strength and agility, coupled with human intellect. The only real enhancements you can make from there are technological ones, so lasers, missles, and rockets seem to be a natural extension from there.

Don't know if anyone noticed, but Gabumon and MetalGarurumon have something in common that both Garurumon and WereGarurumon lack: they both have that pattern on their stomachs. Oooo, continuity!

>_>

What? I'm not THAT obsessed...
Quote:I have no idea where I heard this, and no I have to find it again, anyhow I hate most of the megas because they turn to robots, why make an animal become a robot, it truely doesn't prove them any better when they sling missles instead of hand to hand (paw?)
Remember MegaGargomon's battles with Zhuqiaomon and the D-Reaper? He ran out of ammo, and then he kept attacking with martial arts kicks. He was kind of the best of both worlds as a Mega.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, as much as I hate it, there is such a thing as an iDog these days, in a couple of forms. In some ways, it is a matter of taste.