Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Then we simply use a T.O.W. missle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You don't think digimon could stop a missle? Come on, superman and a lot of superheros can do it so digimon could.
Half their attacks on each other result in huge explosions that they have few problems withstanding. They could just bite it in half....or just take it down. Missiles these days are all technologied up to ensure that they don't explode at the wrong place/time, so if any Digimon intercepted it and took it out, there'd be no issue or a resulting explosion.
Yeah, digimon could easily stop a missle. That's just how it goes.
As I recall, they did. The Movie. It was Koushiro, really, but still.

Edit; I just watched the first episode. I remember it being a lot better than that. I'm certain that, with it being the first episode, the vice actors and script writers are just rusty, but really. The one-liners were grotesque, the animation repeated itself (the bit with Tai and Izzy running we three frames of repitition), and the script writing and voice acting was just plain bad. Honestly; the clishe and cheesyness is rivaled only by an obscure giant robot show shown only in New England in the west. I half expected a german-accented baddie who looks suspiciusly like Adolf Hitler to pop up and swear allegience to some Emperor or another.

However, I know it gets better. I know that the real-world stuff and series two stick out in my mind for a reason, and that reason must be quality. Why else would the thing last for over four series, and have another in production? I'm certain it will pick up. Also, Tsunomon is the coolest thing ever. "Pleased to meet you, I'm sure". So very proper. And I can see why Gabumon fans are so obcessed. I know he was my favorate the first time around. Still is, I think. Until series two.
Yeah, I more or less had the same feeling. It actually didn't seem as impresive as the second time around, but it does pick up.

Well, digimon could stop the standard missle from stopping, but what if it wasn't. There plenty of ways to blow things up.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Also, Tsunomon is the coolest thing ever. "Pleased to meet you, I'm sure". So very proper. And I can see why Gabumon fans are so obcessed. I know he was my favorate the first time around. Still is, I think. Until series two.

Maybe we're gaining another convert?

The first episode was kind of crappy on the art quality and script because they were shoving a whole ton of information on you all at once. The two episodes that follow are much better, in my opinion. The part with the phone booths always slays me.

Oh and you said "Until series two." Who became your favorite then?
Wormon.

I wouldn't say "convert". It's just a preference, not a religion.
Yeah, when the creators stopped making him be so pathetic all the time, he really got a whole lot better. His Champion form is pretty cool, though insects terrify me.
Yeah, plus some people might find him cute. So that's another good thing about him. He can help you get girls.