Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Harry slipped out of the game room, and into the hall with butler ability.

"Greetings. Harry, Butler. Would miss enjoy a crumpet, scone, tea?"

Harry vaguely thought that their orght to be some more divercity of snacks. He decided to order something different the next time he went shopping online.
*she smiles and shakes Grey's hand*

Hi, im Shiira. your neighbor. well, from a few houses down anyways. but if you wouldnt mind, i would like ot come in.

*Shiira smiles at Ryu, nodding in greetings*

hello Ryu.

*she looks up at the butler, smiles, and nods*

Hi Harry. and tea would be nice.

*she looks over then again, and her ears twitch a little in interest. oh man these guys are cute. i just hope i dont get carried away with myself. she has a thing for other species too, especialy canines, always having had a very timid personality, finding the ussualy dominating and agressive nature of male (and sometimes female) dogs a major turn on*
Harry bowed his way into the kitchen. we'll see more of the butler later on, but for now he'll just be reading some yaoi in the kitchen, waiting for the kettle to boil.
"sure! come on in! oh- nice meeting ya ryu, Shiira-" Grey shook their hands. "ohgodohgodohgod- so cute.... *huff-huff* stay calm grey- don't do anything rash..."
*Shiira blushes as you shake her hand, think almost the exact same thing. oh god, his hands are so soft... damn it he is cute... stay calm, stay calm, sta-... her thoughts are interupted by a familiar scent. on she knows all too well. she blushes extremely deeply, keeping her legs tightly closed. oh shit!! not now, please, not now, i just met him, and im horny already!! oh god, please dont let him think im a slut, PLEASE!!! but its too late. the scent from her woman hood has already radiated to a rather large area around her*
Grey picked up the scent with his sensitive nose. "hmmm- hey- do you two smell that? smells... I- *sniff-sniff*" he sniffs around- bringing him his nose to her crotch. "that smells nice..."
*she blushes deeply, giggling nervously* Ehehehe..... u-um... thanks....*she looks down at grey, trembling with excitement. oh man... hes sniffing me... ooh... he's so sexy..... cant stop myself.....* um... would you like a closer look? *she says, as she slowly pulls down her pants and panties*
Ryu began blushing, "I'll just...yeah." Ryu started walking off towards the hall.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harry, in true butler fasion, turned up next to Ryu compelety unnoticed, until he hissed at him "What are you doing? This is the perfect change for a two on one with a catgirl, you fool!" He managed, with some effort, to push Ryu back into the hallway without putting down the tea of condoms he was holding.

"Condoms, sir, and tea for the lady."
*she blushes and takes her tea, smiling* th-thank yo-.. *she blushes as her mind snaps back into reality, looking at the sittuation. she drops the tea cup, but manages to catch it, however the tea spills all over her hands, burning her badly, making her drop the tea cup again, which hits the floor, shattering* YAAAAAOOOH!!!! *she tucks her hands under her arms while she cringes and starts to tear up in pain and humiliation.* o-oh god... i-im so sorry... i-i... i-i didnt mean to... i was too cought up-... *she falls to her knees, feeling like a total slut, humiliated beynd beleif*