Join our server on Discord

An RPG
Well, then I'll just have to start.
*Goes after DMX and swipes his feet from under neath him and watches him go ^PLOP^ and laughs*
He simply recovers himself and jumps in air then teleports between Dale and grabs him by his neck.

DMX: Let's see then! *pulls him up and then slams him to the ground hard*
Hahaha!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*just sits, watching.*
*Laughs as he gets up*
Was that supposed to hurt? I'm basically half dragon with this sword! You can't hurt me that easily.
*Grabs DMX by his legs and spins him around so fast that it breaks and dislocates and throws him into Gunter who wasn't paying attention (tsk tsk)*
Misses Gunter and goes further crashing into a wall.

DMX: Oh I'm dislocated... Please help me! oh please! bah... *heals himself with white inner spell and stands up* I don't immobilize people in fights... if you want to kill me then do it! *teleports to the back of Dale and pierces his stomach with his claw, then retracts it and with a sword that appears on his left claw he cuts a hole like in a cartoon and Dale falls on the bottomless pit*
Have fun! *sword turns into Pie* *eats*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*There you are!*

(Pounces the sitting Gunter, who was whistling) "Who's your friend?"
"That's- and that's- actually- what are your names? oh yeah- DragonMasterX and Gabumonfurry... NOW GET OFF."
I know- let us fight- I wanna' try the new moves I learned while sitting down and doing nothing.
*Stabs Gunter*
O.o where did you come from? I thought you were at the center of the earth? what? devil kicked you out again?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad