Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
"I-Is something wr-wrong- master? *huff-lick-puff*"
"I'm spent." Harry said. "You two continue on. I'm going downstairs. Other people need serving, in a non-sexual manner. Good day, sirs."

Harry put back on his clothes, and went downstairs. He decided to have a cup of tea.

"Well, that was fun," he muttered as he put the kettle on. Although, he thought, I think I may have lost the integeral butler's respect.

Respect for a butler is awfully important. They rely on being the sencible elder gentleman. It adds to the mistique when the sneak up behind you when you're wanking off holdinging a box of tissues.
"okay... Flynn- should I go on?"
*winking* "Yeah, I think you had better!"
" (winks back) sure thing!" Grey licked Flynns shaft up and down.. slowly, but he pressed his tongue agaisnt it quite good...
*sighing in ecstacy* "Yesss....like that..."
occ: and i'm going to try my hardest to stop your something. ivy. seductress or naive virgin? lets find out...

ic: "you know mini-skirts are revealing" blue gave her a pat on the butt to show what he ment
Veemon's Followers
OOC: yup, naive virgin! lol
IC: "oh- sorry! damn this mini-skirt-" straightens up. "thanks for telling me!" she giggles.

"like this?" (tongue darts around flynn's cock.)
occ: then you've got your work cut out for you.

ic: gets a pool stick and hits the celing
"keep it down up there!!!"
Veemon's Followers
OCC: yup! I love a challenge! (damn it- there are no other girls other than Ivy and Nina!)

IC:

Ivy: Uhm... above the pool room is the movie room-

Grey: Did you here something? we're being as quiet as possible- so it couldn't have been blue... (sucks cock)