Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
"It was a joke, sir," Harry said. "As for sex, Mr. Flynn deserves some rubbing. I think, Mr. Grey, the honours, and the choice of tounge, hand or otherwise, ae yours."

Harry, gestured to Flynn's southern half.

"How can you resist that cock, sir?"
"oh... well, since put it that way..." Grey said, he tore off his trunks once more, and started sniffing Flynn's cock, nuzzling and licking it slowly.
"Mmmmm....damn...I'm definitely going to stay in town for a little while..." *twitching in extasy*
occ: you left me to stand in non-exenstince here!!!!!!!!!!
Veemon's Followers
OCC: *notices mistake* whoops my bad

IC: *leaving gunter's place* thanks for the pizza! *gets a safe distance from the castle* those guys were wierd.
Nina: what do you think was up with all the destroyed robots and demon corpses?
Ryu: Probably some dork tried to do some experiment on robots and they revolted against him leading to a huge battle between those guys and the army.
Nina: some how I doubt that.
Ryu: It could happen. Anyway how about we check out that Island that one guy told us about?
Nina: *smacks Ryu upside the back of his head* WHERE ARE WE GOING!!
Ryu: back to the beach.
Nina: bingo.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ivy giggled and in the excitement, tripped.
Gunter: please come again. I dont get any visitors around here. me living alone and all...

OCC: what robots?
IC:
Grey popped Flynn's cock inside his mouth and tasted it, he teased it lightly with his tongue.
Harry, flaccid, and totally spent, but feeling slightly mischievous, snuck, in the manner of butlers everywhere, 'round to Grey's tail-side. He lifted his finger to his mouth, to signal "say nothing", and then licked his finger, and rammed it into Grey.
Grey grunted slightly, and raised his tail over his rump to allow more access.
he began moaning as Harry fingered him, but nothing more as he saw Harry's "dont say anything signal"
OCC: The robots from the intro thread.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: but... this has nothing to do with the intro thread- oh well. I'll just sweep around outside later.