Join our server on Discord

Furry
yeee....
doggytastegooooood....
Okie... rember what i said about to much information?

I once had a shiba inu it was so cute... he humped my foot when he was... about 6 months old and some slimy stuff was on my foot o.O hehe that was totaly random :D
mrgreen
I simply LOVE your reaction!
Yup, charlie humped my leg a few number of times before- and stained my pants!
he doesnt do that anymore though, but whenever I fall asleep on the couch... by the time I wake up- theres some slimy goo on my face- :shock: -and I dont know what it is! some of it was actually dribbling out of my mouth! I brushed my teeth(hard), and by the time I get back to the couch- I discover charlie was sleeping right below the couch! :shock:
Well there was this one time.... :D
.............I'd better stop checking this topic. But it's my duty as a mod.....
Oo ah well... this is one of the moments when i rather save my breath and don't say anything ............................ *screames and leaves topic*
Ahaha well i'm not going any farther with this, so Gunter if you will lets start another thing :D
rofl much appreciated. As... interesting... (to say the least :P ) that this discussion has become, I don't think I can take any more of it! Lol
*sprinkles amnesia dust in the air*

There. Now that we've all forgotten that little bit of trauma, look at this: a pic with Red XIII and Guilmon!

http://www.thedigimonhentaizone.com/pict...scolor.jpg

awwww.....aren't they cute?
Wah it doesn't work *pouts*