Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Jen obeyed, plucking the sex toys away from the girls and tossing them aside. He then nodded, and began to work the dress and other clothes off. First, the high heels, kicking them aside. Then he turned around and began to shake his ass for Jet, slapping the firm ass. He then used the zipper on his back to free him of the outfit, and it fell to the ground around him. He stepped on it, and Jet saw his slave wearing black stockings, and pink underwear. He slowly peeled the stockings off, before kissing them and tossing them aside. He then took his bra off, and tossed it, and the balloons that gave him his breasts away. Finally, he was in a pink thong. He blew a kiss to his master, before slowly taking it off with a mock face of shock. "Oopsies...Master, before we fuck, do you mind handing over two bottles of Rena Sauce? If not, one is good too."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet laughed and shook his head. "Rena sauce only works on actual women, thats why you can fuck em and get no adverse effect from the sauce." He said with a grin. "Its just water to us guys...but we can change that." He said as he reached into the bag and pulled out a familiar pill. "Im curious if your sluttiness will reflect in your transformed state. If it does, then you really will be the hottest bitch I ever fucked. The girls moaned all the while, but also looked confused. What where they even talking about?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen pouted, before nodding, walking over to 'her' man. He took the pill and held it in his hand, looking up at the wolf. "I was kind of hoping to stay male for this, master. Help the girls see that this pill doesn't make me want you. I want them to know I want you." But if ordered to, he would obey and swallow it.

But even then, he had something to say. "Master...I was thinking. Why don't we have the wedding here? Think about it, we could save money if we host it at this mansion! We can lock all of the other girls who aren't your slave to another room, I can set up cameras so they can still watch me being a slut and being married to you, and they watch Kazey and your other two slaves being played with...It might be fun! What do you think?" Jen inquired.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Very well." He said, taking the pill and putting it back. "But we will try that eventually." He said seriously. "Now then...a wedding? We will talk about. But first, I need to pick my slaves." He looked at all the girls and smiled. "OK, I will let them pick themselves. You and me are going to fuck, and they are going to watch. After that, Im going to tease their pussies and see which ones want my cock more. They will be my slaves." He smiled with that and sad down, patting his lap. "Come here slut, sit like the first time I seduced your and fuck your sweet ass."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen smiled with joy at his master's words and obeyed, swaying his girly hips for his family to see as he neared his master. He sat on his lap, not yet rubbing his erection with his master's unless ordered to. I hope you can see and hear this, Jen's voice whispered in Flare, Tali, and Corona's mind as he looked up at his master with love, hard and lustful.
"Good..." Jet said happily as he pulled Jacob close, against his furred chest, and tilted his chin up with his hand, his erection rubbing against Jen's, hard and hot, and kissed him deeply, his large, almost serpentine tongue dominating his mouth and moving as far back as his throat while. Jet's hand reached down to grope his slave's ass at the same time, softly humping their cocks together.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Master," Jen smiled, before kissing back, placing his hands on Jet's furry chest, feeling his muscles as their erections rubbed against one another and their tongues danced, though of course, Jen's was submissive and happily allowed Jet's to be in control. When he felt the hand on his ass, he just moaned loudly, giving himself to his lord, as if he hadn't already done that.
Jet kissed Jenny for almost two minutes before pulling away. "Mmm, you taste good slut." He squeezed Jen's ass tightly. "Really good." He grinned and licked 'her' face. His cock rubbed more vigorously against Jen's, and a finger began to probe inside his ass. "Tell me how much you want it." He whispered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen happily kissed back, not caring if 'her' family watched them. When the make out session ended, he moaned as his ass was held by the wolf's paw. "Thank you, Master. You taste good too. The best I've ever tasted, in fact," she proudly replied. When his face was licked, he moaned girlishly, getting even hornier. When the fingers probed his cute, hungry ass, that was it. The boy replied, in a feminine tone, "Oh, Master, I want it so badly! I need your big, strong cock! I thought I used to love women and their cunts, but you showed me my place. I belong to you, sucking that big, hard cock of yours, feeling it pound my ass! Please, Master! Fuck me right in front of my family! Show them what a gay, slutty bitch I am! Isn't the fact I betrayed my family for your cock enough to show you how much I want it?"
Jet laughed and stroked Jen's face. "Oh, I know. I just like hearing it." He said before kissing Jen again, lifting him up and impaling the pale slave on his cock, letting it sink all the way to the hilt. The girls all moaned and cried pitifully, horny out of their minds, but at the same time weeping for Jacob and for themselves.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)