Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
((Might be going to sleep soon))

After capturing the last of them, he made a realization. Kazey and Flare were in the house, and he saw Kazey coming up the stairs. He had hid all the others girls in Tali's room, and quickly slipped into Angy's room, hopefully escaping Kazey's gaze. Once inside, he would find a hiding spot and weight, the rope and ball gag in his hands, at the ready.

He would wait for her to knock on the door a few times, expecting her to simply push the door in to peek inside. Whether she did, or did not, the door would fling open and she would come flying forward, pulled by a psychic force, and a gag and rope would float into the air and trap her, quick and quietly. Hopefully.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(How many more posts?)

Kazey did as he expected, but was surprisingly agile and hard to catch. She jumped back when the bonds came at her, eyes wide, thinking the sudden attacks had returned and she was the next victim. She took to the air and flew around a bit, ducking and dodging. She was about to call for Flare when she spotted her master. "Master?" She gasped, distracted, and handcuffs managed to catch her before she could escape. Still, she continued to duck and weave. "Master, what is happening?" She asked, worried, relieved, confused and afraid.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hmm...Well I want to get to when Jet enters the scene at least, because I do want an answer to something))

Alex was silent, mentally cursing as she dodged, before giving a smile. "I was hoping to surprise you, my sweet slut. I would have bound you, and the two would us have made love. Sorry if I surprised you, I really am. I was just so...excited. Now, will you be a dear and let me catch you?" he asked, catching the ball gag and rest of the rope.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Master...where are the others?" Kazey asked. "You...you just returned out of nowhere...master.." she said sadly. "I...I thought I had lost you...that I had...had somehow displeased you...that maybe if I had been a better slave...you would never have gone out by yourself."

She looked at him again and the hurt only grew. "Master...you are a slave...you are walking like one." She then also points to his hands, which still bore indents from the cuffs and jacket he had worn for months. "Master...why do you want to bind me?" She asked. Setting herself down on the ground, not dodging anything, even if it flew at her.

"Master...whatever the reason...I...I am your Kazey. I will do whatever you order." she said kneeling before him, her hands still cuffed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob was shocked by the emotion she showed, as the rope and gag bounded her and silenced her. He looked at her and kissed her head. "You were the best slave. Now I am a slave as well. If we are lucky, and everything plays out as I hope, then we shall be slaves together. And know that you never have and never will displeased me."

With that, he left her there, taking the last of the rope and gags as he walked downstairs, intending to capture Flare so that his master could finally arrive and his fear and worry could be quelled. He would walk over to her and trick her into a sense of easyness, letting her embrace him and be happy, before the rope and gag strike and bind her like all the others...
Flare saw him and had the appropriate amount of surprise and confusion, and she did worry about him, and asked him if he was OK and if he was hurt and where he had come from, but she never actually approached to hug him, instead calling for Ren a few times. Of all the slaves, Flare had feared Alex the most, and thus also Jacob. Flare was just to timid and too scared of Alex to suddenly hug Jacob unless he asked for it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come here, Flare," Jacob pleaded, motioning her over, putting on the same he had earlier as he remembered what the Mistress had done to him. "Please...I need to feel the embrace of someone who I know loves me.....Please?" He begged, ignoring her calls to Ren.
"I...OK." she said softly and embraced him. She was very warm and soft, Jacob rarely ever felt her embrace. With fur and warmth like that, and with breasts so huge, she would fetch a Huge price.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"..." Jacob enjoyed his time in the hug, shocked at how few of a times he had felt it. He gently stroked her back and felt her large tits against his chest as he relaxed....But this moment could not last forever, no matter how much he may have wanted it to. He pushed Flare back into the rope and ball gag, which went at her legs and moved up.

The last slave was (hopefully) captured, leaving him time to prepare...
Flare kept hugging him for as long as he needed, and when she was pushed away, she was caught quickly. But that (sadly) wouldnt last. After Flare was caught, and realized as much, she used flame wheel and fire spin to burn away the leather straps and break free. "Jacob..." She said, trying to understand. "Jacob....your father...he said your not allowed to do that to us." Her eyes then widened as she realized that all this time, no one had answered her calls. Her face reflected fear and worry, but also desperation. Fire sparked around her as she said "What...What did you do with them?! W-Where is Ren?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)