Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
He froze when King placed his hand on his hip for a few moments before trying ti wiggle free. "I...Dont trust you either." He hissed as he dd, trying ti escape King;s touch, pretending to be disgusted, though his pause was enough proof that he secretly wanted to feel the pleasures King could bring him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh? Why?" King whimpered, pretending to be hurt, and not letting the boy go. "I helped all of you. We even kissed, remember?" And with that the child of the Goddess kissed the boy's cheek. "You were a very good kisser by the way. Was it your first?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The young leopard blushed when the kissing was mentioned and even moaned very very softly when his cheek was kissed. He blushed even harder at the question that followed, giving away the answer. "L-Let me go..." He whined, still trying to escape him, though his struggling was not nearly as fierce as before. The god child was easily seducing the mere mortal before him, and King could already sense the arousal stirring within the feminine boy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry. I didn't quite catch that. Come again?" King teased, and when the leopard opened his mouth he would be silenced by the god child's lips, and would feel his tongue exploring his mouth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I said l-" He started, but was silenced by the kiss. He struggled hard, trying to jerk away fiercely, but if King held him for a few moments, he would slowly stop struggling. His tongue shied away from King but couldnt escape him, and King's aphrodisiac saliva was doing its job perfectly, seducing the boy and making his arousal sky rocket. Again, this furry was just a mortal, not a god, and soon he was moaning into the kiss, his legs shaking, his cock hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King finally pulled back from the kiss and licked his lips. The black cat would feel a hand on his rump, giving it a squeeze as he smiled. "As you were saying?" he asked, rubbing his virgin ass.
The leopard would whine softly as the kiss was broken, and shake his ass as it was groped. "W-What...what did you do..." He moaned lustfully, rubbing his ass against King's hand like a true feline, purring uncontrollably as he did. "Im so...hot...its so hot...Ahhhh! Please...Please touch me..." The cat begged, his legs shaking, threatening to collapse.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Something tells me you want a lot more than that," King teased, licking his cheek, and moving a hand down to rub his erection. "Don't you? I bet you want a cock, right up that ass of yours. Can you imagine? My cock popping your cherry?" He teased.
The leopard was in a loincloth and wore lots of wooden and bone necklaces, bracelets and anklets, but aside from that wore nothing else. His cock was hot in King's hand, and he swooned from he kiss. "Ahh...no...not..." He tried to resist feebly, trying to get free of King's arms, still not completely broken. Some more teasing would make him beg for cock, but fucking him now would likely show him how much he enjoyed it anyway, so either way was up to King.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King was soon behind the leopard, covering his neck in kisses as the young creature felt something hard against his skin and fur. He would feel warmth and love that not even the gods could withstand as the man slowly began to push his rock hard member down the boy's virgin bum.