Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I look into her eyes and smile back before leaning forward to give her a deep kiss. Moaning I move my hands around her back and shoulders.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Crystal kisses back, more deeper than he does, making me moan and starts to feel his cock nice inside of me.
The OCA
Creative Minds
It is about now I start coming closer to orgasm, feeling her beautiful body against mine. I start to thrust faster to prolong the pleasure.
The OCA
I make a couple of more moans as he continues to thrust in side of me making me pant more. My walls start to tighten up again and I started to become even more wet.
The OCA
Creative Minds
The feeling was intense, undiscribable, and pleasurable as her walls tightened and slick. I pull out most of the way before pushing back quickly, muscles tensing up as i'm on the verge of orgasm.
The OCA
I made a very loud moan, my body shivered a little from the feeling of his cock leaving and entering my body. I started to pant even more than before, I sweat more and more as his cock kept thrusting in and out of me loving the feeling.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I groan heavily before thrusting deep inside of her and let loose, grinding against her.
The OCA
I feel his cum go in side of me, making me moan softly, I start to breath more softly and loving the feeling of his cum in side of me.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I pull out of her slowly, slowly catching my breath, "wow..." I breath out looking down at her lovingly.
The OCA
As he pulled his hard, covered with his cum cock I made a softly moan and finally put my legs down. I turned around and looked at him grinning happily, my tail is waggling fast as I look at him in the eyes. "Wow...you sure now how to please a woman," she smiled.
The OCA
Creative Minds