Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I pulled out all the way, pressing the head of my cock against her opening and clit before thrusting deep inside of her. I growl in pleasure, thrusting now getting closer and closer to orgasmic pleasure.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I made a very loud moan as he trusted back inside of me, making me become more wet. "Ahh," she moaned, her tail was waggling more and she was panting even more making her becoming walls become even tighter.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Loosening my hold on her hips I thrust harder, slowly pressing her body against the bed, groaning in ecxtasy as her walls tighten around my cock. I push deep inside of her once more grinding against her back a little, panting.
The OCA
I begin to get even more soaked as I become more turned on by the way he grinds in me, I start to pant and moan more, sweating a bit from the heat.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I sit up a bit to pull her knee up a bit, before thrusting again, sweating a bit. Then I start grinding against her again, licking lightly against her neck and cheek.
The OCA
"Ah...god" she said in a out of breath voice as he started to re thrust in her walls and made a soft moan as she felt Fred starting to grind inside of her making her pant more and started to love the feeling of his licking her cheek and neck.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I grind/thrust against Crystal, panting and moaning. My breath suddenly caught at each thrust, pushing as deep as I can go I grind against her body.
The OCA
My legs start to become numb from staying in the same position, I try to hold myself up, loving the feeling of his thrusting into me and grinding in me.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I pull back a bit to let her move about, using the time to rub my erection around inside her walls and folds.
The OCA
"Mmmmm.." Crystal moans before starting to become a bit more wet, her tail starts to waggle around more, making her smile and looked back at him.
The OCA
Creative Minds