Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I pull her closer, almost in a hug, except one of my hands was heading up, the other heading down. Slowly I grind against her, before pulling almost all the way out, before thrusting deep again before grinding. I play with her breast, lightly pinching her nipples, caress and feel them lovingly. my other hand, slowly working on her folds as I continuously thrust and grind her.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I started to thrust with Fred, loving the feeling as he thrusts into my body. "Ah! Fred! MORE!!" I shout as I feel an orgasm coming on, making me moan even louder.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I stop thrusting for a moment, only to move my hands to her waist, I start thrusting harder and faster, actually pulling all the way out leaving just the tip of my cock in her i thrust back in deep, pulling her against me each time i thrust in. I wasn't nearly ready, not by half, i kept thrusting, stoping as i thrust deep inside of her, almost pressing her down but not quite.
The OCA
I start panting and moaning even more as he starts to reduce his speed in thrusting, sweat starts to trickle a bit down my back. "Agh!! Ah! Ah!! Harder!!" I shout as feel the lush feeling of his cock coming in an out of me fast.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I smirk just a little bit, i lean down to her ear, also pushing my cock even more harder against her walls. "Ok." i whisper before licking her cheek. I use my hands to spread her legs a little more further apart, yet also raise her hips, "I'll need you to lay your front down a bit ma'am." i whisper once again, before pulling her hips up a little more so my cock is at an angle inside her. "and get ready for one hell of a ride..."
The OCA
I moan louder as he thrusts harder against my walls making a very huge orgasm quickly come out of me, covering his hard and erect dick. "Ahg! O..ok hun..," I say, panting a bit, I lay down on my front, my butt is still up at bit with his cock still in me. "I hope you do give me hell," I say and look back and wink at him before looking forward and smiled waiting and said, "I'm ready."
The OCA
Creative Minds
I placed my hands back on her hips, leaning back a bit before pulling out most of the way. I take a breath before shoving in deep, pausing for a moment before going again, slowly increasing speed each time.
The OCA
Moaning a little as I feel his cock going in me hard, as he increased the speed my moaning go louder, making me went and I started to pant a lot. "Huh......God......s..s..so GOOD!!!" I say to him before I start moaning even louder from the feeling.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I lean forward some more, starting to thrust fast, not going too far out now though still deep inside her. My breathing was starting to become a little more faster, the feeling more than nice. Starting to get a feel I start pulling out more, still keeping the fast pace.
The OCA
"Agh!!" I moaned as I felt a huge orgasm leave my moan, I was panting and moaning like mad as he quickened up his thrusting more. My tail way waggling around a bit and my hands where gripped to the end of the bed and started to pant even more.
The OCA
Creative Minds