Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Jen obeyed, and placed his hand on the wall and shook his ass a bit, before rubbing his hole against the head of the spear. "Come on. Fuck my ass. Its better than any other ass, and any pussy you'll fine, promise," he said, moaning as his asshole rubbed against it and his dick tingled with excitement.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The Leomon seized him by the hips and thrust into him all at once, fucking him hard and fast. Jen would also feel something unexpected. As the massive digi cat behind him started to fuck him, Jacob would feel barbs on its penis, like small spikes, prodding him painfully. He could also feel the barbs injecting him with something. The Leomon behind him just grinned and began to kiss and lick his neck while his hand wrapped around and pinched Jacob's nipples.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob at first moaned in pleasure, no longer having the past reluctance of getting fucked, little of there was. He suddenly screamed in pain though, feeling something prick his insides. The Leomon's cat prick was much different than Jet's, and it took time getting used to it. He enjoyed it though, like a good little slut. He kept his painful whimpers quiet for him, letting him have his fun. "Keep...Keep fucking me," he begged, as he was supposed to.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Let me clarify, I meant Jacob felt barbs in its dick, Leomon, and they stuck Jacob in the ass. Cats have barbed cocks, weird huh?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....You learn something new everyday. Mother Nature must be one wild lady. Edited))
Jenny would feel his body heating up suddenly and he felt himself become more horny. The barbs on Leomon's dick werent just barbs, they were poison barbs infused with a powerful pleasure inducing stimulant to make his mates become even more horny and more willing to have tons of wild sex.

Leomon kept licking and kissing the back of his neck and rubbing and pinching Jen's nipples. "how you feeling slut?" He whispered into his ear as he began to thrust faster and harder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jenny couldn't speak as his body was burned by lust, and when he could finally make enough sense of his mind to speak he looked at Leomon, or as best as he could, panting. "Like a cock loving bitch who needs cock! Fuck me, stud! Fuck me until I faint!" 'She' pleaded.
The Leomon obliged her, fucking Jenny's ass hard and fast with his barbed cock, continually pricking him and injecting more pleasure venom. Eventually he gripped Jenny by the hips and lifted him up as he turbo fucked him against the wall, Jenny's feet being completely clear of the ground. He would then grab Jenny by the legs and pull them up so that they were lifted and spread, exposing his hard cock and giving a clear view of his ass being fucked. Leomon then walked over to a full length mirror and showed 'her' the reflection as he fucked 'her', forcing Jenny to look into his own eyes and watching himself be fucked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jenny's eyes widened as he looked into his own eyes. He saw his father, mother, Kazey, and all the other people of his past in that mirror. What have I done...? Then he saw his master Jet, and all the images and memories were burned to ashes. Sorry, master. "Fuck me! Keep fucking me! I love that cock in my ass!" Jenny screamed, not caring who heard, and not caring if he would ever see his family again. This was his life, as a slave and slut for Jet, and men like Jet. "Fuck meeee!" 'she' screamed, wanting to cum badly.
Jenny got 'her' wish and felt the Leomon pick up speed as he was about to cum. "Ahhhm Im gonna fill you up good slut!" He moaned as he began to pump into Jenny's ass faster than a jack hammer. Then the slave would feel an explosion of warmth inside him, filling him up as the Leomon thrust in one last time and came, filling Jenny's ass with cum. He licked and kissed the side of 'her' neck at the same time, one hand going down to rub and stroke 'her' cock and aim up towards Jenny's face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)