Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Yes, Master," Jacob bowed, before putting on the leash and getting on all fours. He looked at Silver, giving him a smile, saying thank you in silence, before he began to walk on all fours by his Master's side, embracing his new life as a slave. He didn't know where he was going, when he'd next be fucked, but like his mother before him, he would be a good slave to his Master....
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
They walked for awhile, going through the forest and across a river that left Jacob soaked. Finally they arrived at the edge of a nearby digi town. As they began to near it Jet said, "Hmmm, I wonder what your name should be? Jacob is no good for you anymore....how about Judy? Maybe Jessie? Jenifer? What do you think slut, which name bests suits you?" they were nearing the edge of town now, and some digimon and humans began to catch sight of Jacob, long hair, dressed in a bikini, and dripping wet.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob saw the people and embraced it, trying to be a good slave, shaking his ass while he walked behind his lord. When his master began asking for ideas, he thought about it and replied, "I think Jen or Jennifer suits me, Master."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"OK Jenny, smile for the people." Jet said as he walked into the town. This was the first time Jacob had actually been humiliated in public, everyone before now was either is mistress or slaves of his mistress. These were other people, other humans Jet smiled and led them to a hotel nearby. He walked Jacob up into the lobby where a large Leomon was standing behind the counter. "I would like a room, single bed." Jet said with a smile. The Leomon looked down at Jenny and then up at Jet. "Uh, fine. 120 bits." "I dont have cash." "Then you also dont have a room." "I didnt say I couldnt pay." He smiled and looked down at Jacob. "Full service in return for five days, each day you get another full service." "What, from you?" "No you dolt, her." Jet pointed down at Jenny the Leomon smiled. "Deal."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob obeyed and smiled at the people, before arriving at the hotel. He listened to the conversation and looked at Jet in shock, before knowing he deserved this from hurting his Master earlier. He simply licked his lips and awaited the word to be used by the Leomon.
The Leomon gave Jet the keys and walked them up to their room. "Here it is." He said, showing them the inside. It was a nice room, some windows, a big soft bed, a TV, closet, and bathroom with hot tub. "Now, the payment." He said, and Jet nodded, handing him the leash. "Have fun." Jet said to them both as Leomon gave the leash a tug and started walking away. "Hmmm, tell me your name slut." Leomon ordered as he walked Jacob to another, smaller room, which looked much the same, the bed was also just as big.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jennifer gave his master one last look before following. "My name is Jennifer, but you can call me Slut, Whore, or Sissy," he said, trying to sound girly. "How may I serve you first, sexy?" he added, his cock getting hard from what was about to happen.
"Hmmm, why are you so wet? Go for a swim in that sexy little suit?" Leomon asked, getting on the bed and leaving Jenny on all fours. After he answered Leomon would say. "How about we start off with a little strip dance? Nice and slow slut, I dont care if you do or dont dance, full service is full service." He said as he took off his pants and began to rub his pouch, coaxing his cock out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You could say that," Jen replied, before standing and doing a little dance. 'She' shook her ass and walked over to the opposite wall, placing his hands on it and shaking his bubble butt for the Leomon. He then turned around and rubbed his crotch, slowly slipping out out of the thong to reveal his smaller, erect cock. He tossed the thong and aside and blew a kiss to Leomon as he shook his body, his hands traveling up and down his body, before he turned around again and took off his bra. He then tossed it aside and shook his ass once more, spanking it for the cat. "Get ready for the best fuck of your life, stud," he giggled, before spreading his asshole with his hands.
"Mmm, hands on the wall, this is going to be better than the bed." He said, standing up and getting behind Jenny. "Shake your ass, press it against my cock. I want you to tease me into fucking you like mad." Leomon said with a smile as he crossed his arms over his chest, the tip of his cock just touching against the boy's ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)