Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
(Chi isnt a virgin is she? I thought you fucked them all to break them)

They did as he ordered, and Melina, who was sweating with need, sat down on Chi's face and cried out, her hands going to her own huge breasts and Chi began to lick her drenched pussy. "Ahhh, master! Master please!" Melina begged, rocking her hips as Chi lapped at her cunt. Chi herself whimpered and moaning, her voice smothered by Melina's dripping cunt. She moaned and began to shake when she felt her master's cock rubbing against her needing pussy. She humped up against him, trying to impale herself in his dick, desperate for his cock and cum.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Huh...Guess I was wrong. She's just probably the least fucked))

King smiled and forced his cock into Chi's pussy. He then grabbed Melina by her shoulder and pulled her close, nearly into a kiss, but stopped. "Tell me you're my slut. Tell me how much you love my cock..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(That would probably be Sevnie)

Chi almost screamed when he entered her, making Melina cry out from the vibrations that were put right into her pussy. Her pussy was very tight, but extremely lubricated, and her fairy juices made his cock tingle pleasantly as he fucked her. When he pulled Melina close she closed her eyes and prepared to kiss him, and even licked the air a little when he stopped her. "Ohhh, master, you are so cruel." she huffed, unable to stop herself from gyrating her hips as Chi continued to suck, lick, and kiss her cunt. "Ahhh, Im a slut master! I am your slut, I am your slave! I love your cock so much, please let me be fucked by it!" She begged him, trying to get closer to him all the while, the only thing stopping her being King himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((...Why must you correct the Master Zero?))

"Well...." King took a sadistic joy from each second, before he caught her lips in his, giving her the kiss she wanted as he fucked Chi. His thrust went faster, moving on their own as his tongue did the same. each drip of saliva, each drop of pre cum, every bead of sweat from his body was like an aphrodisiac. This is what he was made for, and he did it with skill, not stopping with just one orgasm from the girls.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
When finally Melina's lips met his she moaned and kissing him fully, wrapping her arms around him, pressing her chest against his as her pussy was licked and sucked. Chi moaned loudly and her pussy became very tight as she arched her back and came, Melina following soon afterward. "Master, master please..." Melina moaned. "Please fuck me master, fuck me!" she begged him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Fine, you wanna get fucked, you got it!" King pulled out and ordered both girls to get on all fours and face away from him. Once they both did, King did something astounding, even to himself. He began using his superspeed to fuck them both, moving between one and the other in milliseconds, almost fucking them both at the same time, their juices mixing with each other on his hard cock. He was basically moving so fast, there was two of him.
The girls obeyed him and moaned as they kneeled next to one another, asses in the air as they prepared to get fucked, but nothing could have prepared them for this. They each moaned and their arms gave out as he began to super speed fuck them, making the cum once ever minute or so as he blasted their ovulating pussies with super sonic fucking. "Master!" They both cried out, before they became hug, kiss, and make out with each other as their master fucked them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The super fuck would keep going for the two, King being entertained by their kisses and hugs. He would let them cum multiple times, fucking them like this for what seemed like about half an hour, not even cumming once himself. He was sweating though, desperately wanting to. He would suddenly stop, rubbing his fingers against both their pusses, standing between them. "Okay, girls. Time to play a game. Whoever begs like a better slut, gets the first serving of my seed. Go."
"Master, I was your first slut!" Melina moaned, moving her hips up and down against his fingers, her pussy drooling its juices all over the digits. "It should be me! Master fuck me please, fuck me harder than ever before, cum inside me, make me pregnant!"

Chi whimpered and moaned softly, her voice much softer and timid than Melina's. "Master, my pussy is aching, please fill it. I want your seed to fill me, I have never felt this way before. I want it inside me, please master." She begged.

"No, master, please! I deserve it so much more than she does!" Melina moaned, both of them panting and drooling over who would be the first to be fucked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm...I think, the winner is...Chi!" With that, he was behind the grown girl and fucked rapidly, leaving Melina to watch. He thrust into her again and again, fucking the literal fairy with a smile on his face. With his final thrust, he moaned loudly and shot his seed into Chi's tight, little cunt. He would stay there, plugging her pussy, and would simply enjoy the moans and screams of Chi's voice.