Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Melina moaned very softly when he began to kiss her neck and hold her close. She blushed as she noticed that he was heading for her breasts, but didnt pull away. When he began to kiss and suck them she sighed and moaned, blushing the entire time. When finally he gave her nipples once last kiss and suck, she moaned more loudly and felt moisture near her nethers, having become aroused by the action. This only served to make her more embarrassed when he looked up right into her eyes. "Th-Thank you master." she said softly when he told her that hers were the biggest tits he had ever seen.

(Mecha's are close when they are full of milk for the baby, but Melina still wins that contest)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come here. Hold on," he whispered, before suddenly pulling her away from the tree branch. She would have fallen and hit the ground unless she used her wings, but she did not need to. King wrapped his arms around her and held her protectively in his loving grip. Her tits pushed against his chest, and she could feel his hard cock against her thigh. "I love you my big boobed bimbo," he teased, before kissing her lips passionately.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Melina cried out softly when he pulled her off her branch, and moaned just a little when she felt her breasts pressed against his chest and his cock hard against her thigh. She kissed him back timidly when he kissed her, never dominating, always submitting to him. Her nipples hardened against him and he could feel them poking into his chest. Chi watched from up in her tree, maybe she would also get a turn before the night was done.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King was just about to shower Melina with kisses when he stopped and saw his Chi spying on them from the corner of his eye. "Chi, fly over here." He would then order her to grow in size, and if she could not, he would use his powers to see if he could make her grow, until she was around their height, shorter than him, but close. If he had the power to, he would also make some...new changes to her grown body. A bigger, tight ass, sexy, wide hips, slightly bigger, kissable lips, and tits that rivaled Melina's.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Chi whined softly when she was spotted. "I...I cant fly anymore." she said sadly, only able to fly through the magic he stole from her. She would grow in size very slowly and eventually climb down if ordered to. At this point he could use his power to do as he wished with her, giving her A bigger, tighter ass, sexy, wide hips, slightly bigger, kissable lips, and tits that rivaled Melina's, if he wanted to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....You just copied and pasted me. I feel honored Blush ))

The two would descend from above and land in front of Chi. With a snap of his fingers Chi would feel her body change. Her ass inflated, large and firm. Her tits grew, and Melina would find her own growing as well, with Chi reaching Melina's original size, and Melina growing a full cup, though they wouldn't feel any back problems, thankfully. Next, both of their lips inflated a bit, becoming more kissable. With big asses, and even bigger tits, King stepped back to analyze his work.
(Have to sleep after tjhis)

When the transformation was done, both girls stood next to each other, amazed by the transformation. But King would realize that this power was not Chi's size control power...he had changed them through other means. The both blushed hard and moaned suddenly, panting as their pussies became wet. "Ahh...master...my body..." Melina moaned, her hands above her tits, which were flushed and her nipples were hard. Ch looked to be in much the same condition, her own hands covering her pussy as it dripped its juices past her fingers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sweet dreams))

King's cock hardened and he jumped at the chance to have a threesome with these girls. He wrapped a arm around each and pulled them close, pressing their tits against his and each other's chest. "Kiss each other," he ordered, groping their asses. If they obeyed he would watch the show, before joining in, creating a threeway kiss.
The two girls moaned loudly as they were pulled into each other, their breasts and nipples rubbing against each other and making them cry out in pleasure. They both obeyed their master, kissing each other, their sexy lips and body rubbing against each other, kissing and licking before being joined by their master. "Master..." Melina panted after the kiss was done. "Master my body is on fire, I feel so empty!" she moaned. King could smell their arousal, could sense their fertility, both of the busty, changed girls were ovulating and burning with lust, they were ready to bear his children.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled at the two and ordered Chi to lay down on the ground. Then for Melina to sit on her face and her her pussy be licked by Chi. With the two slaves acting on his orders, he would move down and would rub his cock against Chi's virgin cunt, getting ready to take away her cherry.