Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Good." His mistress whispered into his ear. She then led him to her room, or rather her half of the building. It was huge and spacious, with all sorts of art and furniture, it looked nothing like the slave half. She then took him to her actual Bedroom. "Lie down for me." she said with a smile.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob did as order, lying down on the bed, awaiting the next order.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
His mistress than began to undress in front of him, letting him see her shapely body, all her curves in the right places, her breasts the perfect size. She then walked over to a cabinet and pulled out two pills, one red, one blue. She took the red pill and gave Jacob the Blue pill. "Eat it up slave, swallow dont chew, but you already know that dont you?" She said with a smirk before taking her pill.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The hybrid looked at the pill, and without another word swallowed it, as ordered. He then looked away, not having permission to gave upon the perfect female body of his Mistress. "May I gaze upon you, Mistress?" He asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Yes." She moaned. "And...watch closely." Her juices began to spill out of her, her nipples super hard, a blush over her face. "Ahhh, ohhh, here it comes!" She cried out as a radical change began to occur. First, her juices gushed for a moment then her clit swelled into a giant dick, and two balls and a ball sack feel from her pussy. Her breasts began to shrink and became rock hard pecks and her whole body became less womanly and more manly. By the end of it his beautiful mistress had transformed into a handsome master.

The same change began to occur in him as well, his balls shrinking and disappearing, becoming a virgin pussy, his body turning even more frail and womanly, and his chest grew into delicious, sensitive double Ds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob's eyes widened as he saw the cock, and watched as the woman was turned into a man. His shattered mind remembered what Jet had said and then realized what was going to happen. She was to be a man, and he was to be a woman. More importantly, he was going to be a pregnant woman. "You are going to impregnate me, aren't sir?" he asked.
Her Master smiled and nodded. "You and I will have a child, it will be the perfect way to Mock Alex and how him who is the greater hunter!" He said as he came to the foot of the bed. "But first, touch yourself, say sexy things, make me want to fuck your useless body!" He crossed his arms and waited.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob looked down at his body as adorable, small, yet soft tits appeared on his chest. His cock vanished, replaced with a woman's pussy. He, or rather she felt her skin become much softer, much like his mother. I'm sorry, father, he thought, and mindlessly laid back moving her right hand to stroke her pussy while his left touched her new breasts.
"Is that all your are going to do? Did you not hear your Father order you to moan, masturbate and say slutty things? If you dont shape up right now missy you are going back into the Basement and Champ can impregnate you instead!" The Master threatened. As the master threatened, Jacob would feel pleasure like never before coming from her new body. Her tits would slowly keep growing larger, as the pill was made to do so, until they were large, sensitive double Ds. Even the air blowing across her nipples would make Jacob feel incredible pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
??????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)