Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
The next thing he felt was a hard smack against the side of his face and a cruel laugh. "Your training starts once more my little bitch. But this time things wont go so easily for you." And with that she left him alone in the darkness to ponder his fate.

The next few weeks were much like his first. He was given many drugs to make him lose control of his mind and body, he was constantly insulted and only referred to as a little girl, pain became part of his life, he received no news on Jet or Renamon, and he never once got more than a teasing bit of pleasure, and was never allowed to cum. Champ and other digimon would often come in to feed him their sperm, and that was all he ate aside from water and tasteless gruel. In fact, compared to the gruel, their cum tasted better.

To keep his body in shape he had electrodes strapped all around his body, including his ass, balls and dick, and they would shock him for four hours each day, causing insane pain and muscles spasms that would make sure he did not atrophy from lack of movement. His mistress would often remark on how each shock made him more and more sterile, and as the days passed, it was almost certain that he would have no children unless his Mistress was lying. The weeks became months soon, and his life was lightless and cruel.

Then came the second stage of hos training. When he began to bend to her will, when he finally ceased to resist her in any way, she began to show him slight kindness. She would kiss his lip, just barely, and massage his aching arms and legs. She would give him small pieces of sweet chocolate, which tasted like heaven compared to the gruel and cum he had to eat normally. She would speak more softly to him when he was good and pleased her, though she was always quick to go right back to the iron fist at the first sign of trouble. Even forgetting a single line, or doing one thing wrong would cause him weeks of cruelty and pain.

Today he heard her coming down the stairs as usual, she was here every day for at least an hour, if not more. Sometimes she just sent slaves to feed him, gruel or otherwise. The fact that it was her coming down today meant he might get some chocolate if he was good, and he hadnt been on her bad side for at least a few days.

"Hello my slutty daughter, how did you sleep?" she asked, and he could smell the chocolate she had with her. She would begin to give him his drugs, the sensitizers and the addicting drug today, waiting for his answer.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well enough, mother," he said. His mind was nearly lost. His world, his loved ones, everything he had known was fading away. Like a puzzle lacking her pieces.

His training had been hell. The gruel was disgusting. The shocks were torturous, not to mention the tragic idea of not having a child. He remembered apologizing to Kazey for that...Sucking the others wasn't as bad. It reminded him of Jet, but it wasn't the same. Wasn't as good. Or fun. Just work. Lifeless. He was too worried and too lost to enjoy it.

By now, he was nearly gone. Nearly a complete slave. Just a bit more and he would crumble. "I missed you, mother. I wish only to be honored with your loving kindness," he whispered.

((I'm sorry for the small post. I have a bit of a headache. I'll try to do better, or edit it later))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Im back, sorry, had to take care of something)

"I know my sweet slut. I know." She said as she placed a small square of chocolate in front of his nose. "Who do you love?" She asked him, and if he answerer correctly she would give him the square. "Today is a special day, do you know why?" She asked him as she began to massage his arms a little, the feeling of his muscles being worked by her skilled hands being one of the few pleasures he was allowed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You, Mistress...No. Why?" He asked, confused.

((Its cool. I'll be right back, I have to go for a sec))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Im leaving in about 20 min, just a heads up)

"Because, today," She said as she slipped the chocolate square into mouth. "is the day you get to come out again. If you misbehave even once though you will come right back here, and I might leave you here for a year next time, so dont take advantage of my kindness." she said as she reached up and unlatched his restraints, letting him loose for the first time in months. His blindfold was still in place, he hadnt seen anything for months, and she told him, "Remove your blindfold, slowly dear. It is dark in here so it shouldnt hurt, too much."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob almost cried in joy, but kept silent, not having his Mistress' permission. He fell to the ground and slowly reached for his blindfold, doing as she ordered and taking it off, letting him see the darkness around him and the silhouette of what he assumed what his Mistress.
Luckily the basement was very dark, but that still hurt Jacob's eyes a little after months of darkness. He would have to remember how to move again, how to walk and do things. Although his muscles were not atrophied, they still hurt badly to move, having not done so for a long time. When Jacob was read, the Mistress would order him to stand and to walk up the stairs, not bothering with the straight jacket, he wouldnt need it anymore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob whimpered as his body was filled with pain. It hurt to move, but he did not want to disappoint his Mistress. He forced himself up and would instantly tell her he was ready. He stood up, shaking, but capable, it seemed, and began walking up the stairs. Each step was wobbly, and he nearly fell more than once, but he would soon make it to the top.
When his naked form reached the top of the stairs the door would swing open and he would see the sight he saw before when he had risen, and it pained him. It pained him most because of his eyes, which were so unused to bright light, he might have almost fallen back down the stairs had his mistress not wrapped her arms around his waist and held him steady. He could feel her luscious body pressed against his back, keeping him upright. "So, do you like what you see slave? Would you like to stay here, above ground? Or would you like to go back to your basement?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob cried out in pain and fear as his eyes were blinded by the light and he whimpered as his Mistress pressed her body against him, keeping him standing. When she spoke he listened and made his choice. "A-above ground?" he cried, fearful and submissive to her and the world he had been missing from for so long.