Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"Thought what? That just because you're a boy you wouldn't be? My dear, you may be a boy on the outside, but on the inside, I know you're a little girl. A little girl who wants her Master's cock, right?" he asked, smiling ear to ear.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay moaned and nodded. "Yes...I want master's cock." Shay admitted, humping softly into his foot, his cock completely erect, hot and hard between King's toes and under his heel.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A dome of darkness hid them away and King ordered Shay to stand and turn around. Once he did, King would grind his cock against the boy's butt and would order him to rub himself against his master, like a lap dance or a stripper. "Rub yourself, slut. Make me nice and hot."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay did as he was ordered too and stood up, turning around and moaning as he felt King's cock rubbing against him. "Ahh, master please...fuck me..." The slave moaned softly, blushing madly. He obeyed his master, and began to rub his ass against his master's cock, moving his hands up and down his own body, trying to seem appealing and sexy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, that's nice. But not enough." A pole suddenly pushed out of the ground and he pointed at it. "Dance around it. Grind your little, clit against it. Make me want you even more, slut."
Shay blushed even harder and walked over to it. "Yes master." He moaned softly as he began to grind himself on it, and dance around it. He did his best, bending down and giving a good view of his ass, using the pile to show off his girly body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King suddenly grabbed his ass and slammed it into his, fucking him against the pole. "Take it, bitch," he said, kissing his slave's lips as his hands pinched and squeezed Shay's nipples.
"Ahhh master!" Shay cried out before being kissed. Shay whimpered and whined for more behind the kiss, squeaking when his nipples were pinched and squeezed. His ass tightened around King's cock and King would feel more power growing inside of him, but it wasnt coming from Shay. Something inside of him was changing...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The pole vanished and Shay was pushed against the wall of the dome, facing King. He kissed his slave and slammed his cock into him, the sound of fucking being heard throughout the shadow prison. He felt the new power within him and he fucked Shay even harder, desperate for more. "Take that cock, you little bitch. I love fucking you! I love you!" He yelled between kisses.
Shay cried out and moaned as he was pushed against the dome and fucked. His feet were lifted off the ground since he was shorter than King, and he could not restrain his unfettered cries as he wrapped his legs around King and was kissed and fucked. "You love me?" Shay moaned softly, and the power inside of King exploded out, sinking into Shay and changing him. King was forced back by a sudden wave of power which left Shay crumpled against the wall. When King looked back at his little slut, he would find that Shay now had a pussy under his dick in place of where his balls had been. Shay himself was dazed and moaned softly, his smaller dick still hard, right where his clit would be if he had one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)