Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Look, allow me to go and seek them out. If I find nothing, then there is nothing to worry about and I will stop arguing for battle. But if I do, please, you must give them a chance. I will do anything for this one chance...Besides, we cannot judge an entire race by the actions of some. I am an elf, and humanity hurt my race. I should hate them. But I knew that not all humans were evil. Jowan, my friend taught me that, as did you, Alistair. Please, my Lord, you are like a brother to me. All I ask for is a chance. Nothing more. Just one chance...Please," he begged.

-------------------

((Sorry!))

Biyomon was looking at her human hands. Now that she was out of her ecstasy, she was curious to how her body could have changed so much. She tried to do some of her attacks on the wall, with no success. She kept trying though, mostly to keep her mind off of Sora, Erusemon, and the last few hours of her life....

Sora was fast asleep, the spot between her legs wet as she was having a wet dream. In her dream, Biyomon and her were hand in hand, having just been married. As they arrived at their new home, they would find Erusemon and the three would have a wonderful threesome.

Lilymon was trying much harder to escape, not believing what she had just did. She paced around her cell, analyzing the walls. Punching and kicking them and trying to use her powers to free herself and save Mimi.

Angewomon and Kairi were snuggling together. Kairi was rubbing her knee against the older woman's cunt, both of them dreaming of making love to each other, lost to pleasure and accepting of their new slavery.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alistar shook his head slowly even before Alex finished talking. "Alex, there are darkspawn, not elves or humans. You remember what it takes for them to reproduce? How they force our women to become...monsters, to eat their husbands and kin? Even these...'good' Darkspawn are not immune to that flaw, they must still do such atrocities to even exist. Alex, I have fought along side you since this all began, so you should know that I, a Grey Warden, can not tolerate DarkSpawn, much less fight beside them." He sighed heavily. "Look...I know what Lilliana meant to you, I do....but she is beyond our reach now. IF these Darkspawn are anything like normal spawn then she is in the deep roads by now, or dead. Either way, there is no way to help her."

Anora nodded and agreed. It appeared that Alex would have no help from Ferelden. Suddenly there were bright sparks of light and a glowing blue portal opened up on the thrown room. Alistar stood up and drew his sword, while the guard all rallied to protect their king. Mike stepped through a minute later, still bear chested and wearing Erusemon's mask. "You called?" He said with a yawn as he the portal closed behind him.

A nearby Templar yelled, "Apostate! Take him in!" And a few of them began to approach and encircle Mike. He Smirked and gave Alex the, "Can I delete them all?" Look.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex put his hands into fists, trying to control his outrage. Fire and lighting cracked from his skin, but he made it calm. He was about to declare he would fight by himself then, but suddenly he saw the blue sparks. He had no idea what was about to happen and was shocked to find Mike standing there, the mask on his face, but having known him for years he saw right through it.

He heard the guards and ran forward, teleporting right between the two groups and creating a forcefield, protecting Mike. "Stop! I know this man! He is a...friend. Back when I was in the Circle of Magi, he was an older student. He and I were close, and before he escaped he told me he would return when I needed help. I believe that time is now. Please, on my word, you must trust him," he lied, and would drop the shield once he thought it was safe, glaring at Mike with a 'Don't hurt them' look.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike sighed and looked around. "So he is an apostate!" The templar declared. "Your highness, even if this man is a friend of the hero, he can not be allowed to-" "Oh, Dragon Age is it? I see, so thats why they are all getting in a tiffy about the 'magic'" Mike laughed, cutting the templar off. The others in the room seemed confused. "Allow me to explain myself, Lord Alistar." Mike said, walking past Alex.

Soldier's rushed forward to impede them, but they all ceased to move with a wave of his hand. Robes began to appear over his naked upper body and soon fell down over him. "I am Michal Alannoray, a Teventer Magistar and Emissary to my people. It would be most unwise to attack me. I have been called here because my friend thinks there is a respectable Dark Spawn threat. I am here to lend you my services." He stopped at the foot of the steps leading to the throne and gave an elegant bow. He then snapped his fingers and turned to face Alex. "OK, so why am I her-" "Is it normal for your people to turn their backs on the king in mid conversation?" Alistar asked, cutting him off.

A look crossed Mike's face, annoyance, fear, anger, all at once. "Excuse me my King, I am...addled from the travel. Moving vast distances is tiring to the mind, and I did not know I would be summoned right into your throne room. Perhaps I could be given some time to rest..." Alistar then excused the two of them to a private room. As soon as they were alone, Mike turned to Alex and slammed him against the wall. "What the fuck!? Have you been messing with my program? Why didnt time stop?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As soon as the two were alone, Alex sighed and rubbed his face. "Why is it this shit always happens to me? Why can't your life suck and I rescue you for once?" He groaned. He began to explain the problem, the Hacker, Leliana, the elf girl, and what he was trying to do.

"This is the man who touched Sakura. I need help, Mike. I need you to back me up. But I need to tear this shit head's guts out with my bare teeth. I hope you can help me out, man, cause God knows I'm doing a shitty job by myself!"
"Its too late! He has already dead zoned the area, I cant use mass hacks, I can barely hack targets at all! He is a virus in my system and if its up to me I say we get out of here and delete dragon age from the system! That might get rid of him, maybe even make the fucktard brain dead if we are lucky. I dont know who this is, but he is messing with the wrong mother fucker!" Mike was pissed off, and scared. He didnt think he would be challenged here in his world.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mike, please," Alex said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "We can't just give up...I won't let him have that victory. I...I have to save these people. To you, they're data, but to me, they're alive. I...I want to help them. Please, Mike, help me help them. And, in the end, if this doesn't work, we'll finish it..."

"I know you're scared, old friend, but we can't let our fear and hate control us....No matter how tempting it is. We need clear heads. Calm minds. Okay?"
Mike thought for a moment before sighing. "Your crazy Alex, completely bonkers if you think any of these scraps of data are people...but fine, I will help you. Meet me just outside red Cliff castle in three days and we will march. Until then, try to get whatever help you can and find out as much as you can." Mike then turned, made a portal and disappeared through it.

The day was almost ending already, and Alistar and Annora would soon be retiring. Alex could try to convince them with the little time he had left, or he could let them rest and talk to them tomorrow. There was also the matter of the elf girl that was currently locked in his room. She may know things, and she would need to be fed at the very least.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex would sigh and would allow his friend and his wife to sleep. He would also ask for food and when it was delivered to him he would place it on a small table he had in his room. His personal war dog was in another room, resting and being cared for, leaving he and the elf alone. "Come here, dear, its time to eat," he said.
The girl was sitting on the bed in the room and when he called her she would happily come to him. "Master, maybe tonight you can use me master?" she asked excitedly, not even noticing the food. She still wore her thick robes, several off them, Alex would realize, since he had not let her take them off. They were starting to smell, since they were Darkspawn robes after all. If he ordered her to take them off he would find that she was wearing white wraps for underwear and he could see her ribcage through her skin. She hadnt eaten in a very very long time, and was clearly starved. It looked like she hadnt eaten for a weak at least.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)