Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"It is not my place." Virgil said again. "Your mother was powerful enough to create you, and my sister has never known war. We will fall." He said, his voices still showing little emotion, if any. "But there might be way...Flee." He said, turning and making four portals. "You must seek asylum from one of these gods. Their realms are difficult to find, and these gods could help you." Now King had to choose, Portal 1, 2, 3, or 4?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you, Virgil." He looked at the portals and then at his slaves before making his choice. He walked through portal one, his slaves following him through.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Take this." Jet said, throwing him a card with some information on it. "It will help, now go." And as King left, his mother stepped through the portal. Virgil looked at her calmly, knowing there was nothing she could do against him. "Lillian, I should have known. Its too late, he is gone, and he could be anywhere by now."

Lillian looked at him with equal coolness, though annoyance tugged at her features when Virgil mentioned King. "Then, Im afraid you know too much Virgil, Im going to have to silence you."

"You can not silence me, we both know you dont have that kind of power."

"I dont...But she does." As Lillian spoke, the portal behind her closed, and then another one opened and King's sister, Queen, stepped through. She still looked a bit beaten from their fight, but it looked like Lillian had healed her.

"Dear daughter, please take this man as your own. I will meet you back home." Lillian said with a wave of her hand. Queen nodded and licked her lips looking at Virgil.

"Hey there stud, I bet you have lots of power." She said with a wicked grin as she approached Virgil.

--------------

When King arrived in the other world, he would arrive at a forest, a more common forest mind you, but a forest none the less. The card in his hands read:

This world is ruled by two warring gods, the God of Domination and the God of Hunting. Both are trying to vanquish the other, and have been trying for years. The god of domination as a large powerful army, but the god of hunting has a swift strike force. They are constantly taking losses to each other, but the battle has never reached them, or their main cities. Their conflict should be a perfect shield for your hiding, and if you can make and alliance with either one, you will have protection.

His slaves all looked around nervously, jumping slightly as they heard something moan loudly not far away. Just around the tree they would find something interesting. The woman was tied up just under a tree, moaning helplessly with the toys jammed in her. But even more surprising was that she wasnt the only one. All around them, hanging from trees, crying on the grass, moaning in the bush, were tons more like her, a small army's worth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A shot of guilt hit the strange creature when he left the world. He felt as though he had just abandoned them. He felt he would never see them again. But that was silly. Vergil was too powerful, even compared to his mother. They would be fine he told myself. Sadly, he did not know the truth of the matter...

He hit the ground with his thud and turned around to make sure the other slaves were okay. Seeing they were, he analyzed the card he was given. King looked at the card, before he heard moaning. He looked around and was shocked to find the herd of captured men and women. He looked at his slaves, before walking towards a blue, fox girl, and taking the ball gag out of her mouth and freeing her from the trap. "Are you okay? Who did this to you?" he asked. He skimed the guard and asked, "Was it the God of Domination or the God of Hunting that did this to you?"

((GTG. Sorry.))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
When he approached the blue fox girl she screamed behind her ball gag and began to struggle to get away. When he undid her gag she bit his hand. "Get away from me! You wont break me! You wont get me!" She screamed, struggling to be free. When he asked the questions she settled down for a moment. "What do you mean? You obviously know that your god did this to us human! The god of domination wont win this war, he cant get all of us!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No. I am align with no god. I am....simply someone who wants to help bring peace. I neither enemy nor friend, unless provoked." King then looked at the other captured furries, before looking at the blue fox. "Shouldn't we free them?"
The fox seemed shocked by his words. "Free us? Yes! Free us! Help us out of these restraints!" She said, no longer struggling. "You will need the keys though...these restraints can be quite sturdy." She said, testing the wooden frame she herself was stuck too.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A playful idea popped into his mind as he heard her speak and he couldn't help it. "Alright, I'll help you....But I do want a small reward for it. Nothing difficult. All I want to do is kiss your lips. That is all." If she agreed, he would help her.

"Where are the keys?" King asked, and as she explained he tried something. First, he tried to use his shadow powers to enter the keyhole and tried to form it in a way that would make for a good substitute of the real thing. If that didn't work, he would try shrinking himself down to see if he could fit inside and sabotage it from within. "I am sure you are curious to how I did that, but I will answer after helping the others," he would say if he did free her.
The fox girl's eyes narrowed as he spoke and she locked behind him at all the chained slaves he had. "No, you are tricking me! You are a servant of the God of Domination, and I wont fall for your tricks, I wont submit to you!" She growled, struggling again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King rolled his eyes and looked at the bounds. He attempted to see if he could break it with his hands, or if he used his powers, thinking if he freed her it would easier to get a kiss.