Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex rubbed his head as he tried to form a plan. He looked at the girl and said, "I can give you revenge. I can make the man who hurt you pay. I can kill him. Don't you want that? Doesn't some part of you want revenge?" Another idea struck him, and as much as he didn't want to, he said it.

"I...I can euthanize you, but only if you help me. I can end your life, if you help me find the bad man who hurt you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The girl began to shake her head frantically as he spoke, tears still spilling from her eyes. Even when he spoke of killing her she did not stop. "Broken...broken...I am so broken...I am so afraid...Im so afraid I cant stand it..." She sobbed softly. "Everything...everything is scary...everything is bad..." She fell to her side shaking, her wide eyes looking around. "Why?! Why is it this way!?" She yelled, of course, unheard by the others. Perhaps later, Mike could fix her without deleting her or her memory, he was the hacker who built this place after all. Even so, she was likely to want nothing, simply because of how frightening everything was to her, it was her last native emotion, the last thing that was hers was her fear. Ironically enough, Alex could hack her fear away, but then there would be virtually nothing left of the original elf.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex sighed and felt he no longer had a choice. "I promise. I'll make everything better," he whispered. "I promise, everything will be better...." The mage then held out his hand to the girl. "Take my hand, and you will finally die and leave this horrid world...." If she did take his hand though, she wouldn't die. Instead, Alex would quickly begin messing with her data, taking her fear out of her and into himself, and pushing his own bravery into her mind. He was basically seeing the world through her eyes, and she was doing the same through his. He hoped that this would give her bravery and reason to help him, and he believed the punishment of seeing life through her eyes was fitting for losing Leliana.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I-Im scared...Im so scared..." She whimpered as she slowly reached out to take his hand. She then gently took it, an screamed so loud it would have brought the others running fully armed if they had been able to hear it. She knew the feeling of being tampered with, and felt as he grasped the last thing that was really hers, the last part of her that kept her succumbing to her programing, and replaced it. "Nooo!" she cried out in despair as the last shred of what was really her was lost or made dormant. Now there was nothing left to hide behind.

Then he saw the world throug her eyes, and would realize how brave she had really been. Everything was terrifying, everything wanted to kill him, make him suffer, everything, even his own skin! He would feel the blood pumping through him and be frightened by it, and then even more horror would arise when he realized that he had nowhere he could hide from everything...except in nothing.

His heart would beat a million miles an hour and unless he stopped himself, Alex would seek to kill himself automatically as his mind tried to escape the terror of existence. The horror this elf had faced was beyond words, and now Alex felt as she did every second of every day of her life.

When he came out of it, in whatever condition he did, he would find her snuggled into his chest, panting softly as she gently kissed his neck. "Master..." She purred softly, pressing herself against hm more, wanting to please him, wanting punishment, wanting everything that had previously been programed into her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Alex was free of the horrible feeling of fear, he was in a cold sweat, his eyes red from crying. He scratched his scalp with his nails, trying to find sense in himself. His skin crawled with madness and his every emotion begged for death. As he felt his nails dig into his skin, he saw a light, a reminder.

Sakura, Hinata, Orihime, and all the other girls he loved appeared and he was reminded of who he was. His hands relaxed, shaking with fright, and he gasped with fear as he felt something touch him. He fell onto his back and looked up, seeing the elf. He was still shaking as she kissed him, and he felt guilt for his actions. But then he remembered the pain he just felt. I have suffered for my crime... "W-what is your name?" he asked.
(Is Alex going to have this fear the entire time? Because if so, it would drastically change his personality. EVERYTHING is naturally terrifying, even the thought of his women would make him want to piss himself if this is permanent)

"I am...your slut." the elf cooed softly, still pressing her body against him. "Oh master, these robes are so harsh and coarse against my skin...Do you want me to take them off master? Or would you rather that I rub myself in them until my skin is red and sore?" She moaned, seeming to love either option. Pain and pleasure were as one to her now, she was the slave she had been programed to become, and Alex would know from her memories that if the other hacker ever got a hold of her again, he would see his work completed, maybe fuck her and make her suffer for a time, and then kill her to add to his tally of broken women.

---------------

"Thank you master?" Erusemon asked crossly? "No no, Mimi, you are going to have to beg for my cock. Beg for it. If you dont, well...lets just say that beggars cant be choosers, but you better get to begging quick if you dont want to become even less than that." He smiled, his cock still rubbing against her pussy. "Come on, I shouldnt even have to threaten you, because you know and I know you want this in your pussy."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I wouldn't say its permanent, but I would say it would leave a mental scar. Besides, all that fear would turn into hate for some people. Alex is one of those people.))

Alex gently pushed her back and stood up, wanting a bit of distance from the girl as his mind still tried to come back from his frightful state. He took deep breaths and rubbed his eyes before he spoke again. "Do you remember the man before me? The masked man? Do you have any idea where he may be?" He asked, sitting back down and motioning her over.

------------------

Mimi looked into his eyes and nodded obediently. She took a deep breath, before speaking. "I want it! I want your big, strong, thick cock, master! Fuck me with it! Fuck me and make me pregnant! Make me a little slut with your cock!" She was embracing her new life, seeing no other way out of this hell hole. "Please, I'll do anything...Master."
"You mean...you master? You are right here." She said, sounding confused. Her programing had been muddled and incomplete in places, and her mind was a complete wreak. She didnt classify Alex and the other hacker as two different people, since they were both hackers, she acknowledged them as the same person.

What he could do is try to sort through her mind and see if he couldnt trace the man through her, seeing as she had been so altered that it was almost impossible for him not to leave a trail. The elf sat there on the ground, a few feet away from him. She tilted her head slightly and asked, "Are you upset master? Do you want to punish me?" She asked almost excitedly. "Oh please master, punish me, kill me, its all I want." She said seductively. "Fuck me master, make me hurt with whips and points, Oh god, it would make me feel so gooood!" She moaned, her hands coming up to massage her breasts through her thick robes.

-------------

"Now your getting the hang of this. Well, if you insist." Mike laughed before slowly thrusting into her pussy. "Mmmm, slut you are so tight, that dildo did you no justice." He moaned as he buried himself fully within her. His face was inches from hers, and she was still bound by her arms and legs to the point that she could not even reach the ground with her toes, still in the X position. He then crossed his arms, his cock deep inside her, and waited to see what she would do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop," Alex ordered, grabbing her hands. "I am your master, and you will obey me. Now hold still and be silent." He closed his eyes and pushed his mind into her own, no longer caring if she felt it as he searched for any idea of where the man is. "Think of the past, slave. Think of when you first saw me..."

----------

Mimi cried with joy and pain as her pussy was stretched by the digimon. Her juices helped the cock push in, but only did so much. When he suddenly stopped, she looked up at him, shaking, with a face of confusion before realizing what he wanted. If she could, she would move up and down on the cock, fucking herself on it.
"Y-Yes master..." She said softly when he ordered her to stop and grabbed her hands. She closed her eyes and began to think back, no longer caring if her mind was invaded or not. There in hundreds of tangles of Data, he found where the man would retreat to. A Dark Spawn City, and old dwarven fortress long overrun by the Dark Spawn. There was no army that could fight that far, not so deep into the Deep Roads, and although he could theoretically battle his way in on his godlike hacking powers, another dead Zone could end him.

------

Erusemon laughed as she began to shake on the chains and try to swing in an attempt to fuck herself. "Having fun slut? Fun fucking yourself? Do you want me to fuck you? Fill you with my seed?" He asked with a smile, knowing the answer. If it was what he thought it was, he would oblige her and begin to fuck her ruthlessly, humping deep into her tight pussy, fucking her like crazy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)