Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex stood his ground, refusing to do anything for this punk-ass bitch. So he fought, despite knowing how suicidal it was. "AHHH!" He roared, using his own mage power to increase his attack strength, using the spell, Heroic Offense, and picking up a dropped sword from a Darkspawn who was in the orgy. "I'll kill you!" He screamed, ready to fight against the army of Darkspawn, his only powers the power of the magi.

((Goodnight, Maero))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Fine, fine, if you must have it that way. Die." He said, snapping his fingers, telling the darkspawn to charge at him. They came in a giant half naked swarm, swords raised and claws bared. Even more began to pour in from behind, and even as Alex battled them, his high end game level and powerful magic helping him survive, he would realize that they were just going to bury him in bodies and eventually he would be crushed beneath their numbers, there were just too many.

Suddenly the floor quaked and shook, and a wall caved in nearby. the fighting stopped for a moment to behold the new fighter, and Shale stomped in, shake some dust off her shoulder. "Just like you weak little flesh bags, always running off by yourselves to get squished." From behind the golem roared Oghren, charging between the Golems legs and diving into the nearest darkspawn. "Ah warden! You cant start a good fight without me!" He yelled as he slammed his giant hammer into the balls of the nearest spawn.

Suddenly, screams could be heard from down the hall, darkspawn screams, and from the corridors and hallways poured in more spawn, chased in by armies of soldiers, some grey wardens among them, Alistar leading the bunch. "For the Wardens!" He yelled as he charged in, shield and sword in hand.

Now they had a fighting chance...but the iron masked man and Leliana where nowhere to be seen.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Grey Warden hacked and slashed at the army, blood splattering onto his robes and face. He fought madly, but no matter how hard he fought, this didn't change the fact that he was outnumbered. More and more Darkspawn ran into the room to attack him, and he found himself on his knees. An Ogre was raising its fist to kill him before a loud crash was heard.

I am the luckiest son of a bitch there is, Alex thought as his friends charged into the castle, saving him. Shane threw a boulder, killing the Ogre on impact with it as he rose up, drinking a health and mana potion to help him heal. "Alistair, I'm going after the leader! He has Leliana! Have your men follow me when things are undercontrol here!" He yelled, before slicing the head of a nearby Darkspawn and looking around for any evidence of where Leliana and the hacker went. Once, or if, he found a trail, he would take after her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alex would spot the armored hacker leaving with Leliana over his shoulder. She was struggling and kicking, having heard her friends coming to her rescue, but was unable to do more than wiggle like a worm in his hands. Alex would give chase, but find his path blocked by the remainder of the darkspawn. Even with his friends here and Alistar and his small army beating against the side of the Darkspawn mass, they were still outnumbered and piled bodies began to clog the exit the mysterious hacker had escaped through, preventing anyone from getting through it.

Alex would know that once the man was outside the dead zone, he would be able to hack again, and would be gone. If he left this game for another place, then Alex or Mike could trace him. But if he stayed here, there would be no way of telling exactly where he had fled too, except for that it was somewhere in the dragon age universe.

When finally the remaining darkspawn retreated, there was no sign of Leliana or the hacker. Alex's friends rallied around him, and pulled him away out of the castle if they had too.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex would not go quietly, as he was forced out. Once he was, he asked to be alone and attempted to walk off. If he did, he would attempt again to contact Mike, seeking advice and help from the expert hacker. There was a look of hate and frustration on his face as he did, before worry struck him, and his mind wondered of Leliana's fate. No. Don't think about it. Remain calm. Remain focused. Don't get distracted.
Attempting to contact Mike proved unsuccessful, as Mike was busy for the moment and ignoring calls. All that came up was his answering machine each time. He could leave this world and search for Mike, but that might take too long. HE needed to save Leliana himself, here, or not at all. He needed to gather all the information and leverage he could over this hacker, anything or anyone that could be used to get and advantage over him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I'm going to die, because you refuse to pick up the phone, I hope you realize that))

Alex couldn't leave. He knew that much. And so, he began to do research, studying up on this mysterious hacker, seeking any sort of info on him. A weakness he could exploit. Naturally, this was hard, as he had literally nothing to work with.
(Lol, thats how it works)

Alex would not be able to do any research from where he was, especially since he had no name to go on and no clues. The group said they were heading back to Lothering, as it was too easy to be ambushed while out in the forest. If he followed them he would be there when Sten grabbed something out of the bushes and threw it into the middle of the group. Alistar's men surrounded it, and Ohgren shoved past them to get his hammer over whatever Sten had pulled up. It was the elf woman who Alex had seen before, still wearing the darkspawn robes and shaking in absolute fear, her wide eyes darting two and fro. She had a dirty knife in her hand, and Alex knew she could use magic, but against all of them she would be dead in seconds. Sten drew his sword, preparing to skewer the strange, darkspawn clad elf. The same elf who had somehow known where the hacker's base was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex saw the poor woman, and then Sten's blade. "Sten, stop," he quickly ordered. "This woman is innocent. She led me here and helped me. She deserves to live, at least for now." He looked at Alistar. "Can you go and fetch some better clothes for her, and maybe some food and drink? I believe she may have info that can help us." If Alistair did as he asked, he would take it and place it on the ground, before ordering everyone to step back, giving her room to eat. "We're not going to hurt you."
Alex barely made it in time, and when Sten dropped the woman to the ground, she crawled around, looking for somewhere safe to hide, but finding that she was completely surrounded on all sides. She curled up in the center and began to shake, stuttering and murmuring all the while. When Alex came forward with the food, she almost jumped into him, making many draw their swords again, thinking she was attacking, when in fact she was simply trying to hide herself in his arms. "D-Dont take m-me back...please...please, not back...not back to him..." she begged softly, almost choking on her own restrained sobs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)