Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Thanks, wolfie." Jedrek grinned lightly before he followed Ryo outside, flapping his wings happily from the feel of the summer breeze. "Ah, it sure is nice out today." He then turned to his lover and asked, "So shall we walk down there, or would you like me to fly you over there, cutie?"

Monica quickly prepared herself by putting on a tight, red bra and panties, and then covering up with a purple shirt with a yin yang symbol, along with some light blue jeans, and some purple gloves. She then brushed her short, blonde hair lightly, making it look neat before she left the room and grinned upon seeing Minami waiting for her. "Oh, sorry to make you wait, sugar. I'm ready now." The Renamon happily hugged the hybrid before admitting, "Mmmm, you look good, Minami."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Indeed it is. We're having tough time dealing with street mobs, so it's time to enjoy the summer." The wolf looked to Jedrek expanding his wings before went closer to him. "Since we're inside for quite some time, I guess we should give your wings some exercise."

The hybrid kept on waiting patiently while swishing her dragon tail, and then until she saw the Renamon exit the room and hugged her. "No worries and thank you for the compliment, honey." Minami plant a kiss on Monica's cheek before holding her right paw and heading to the main exit. "It is rare to see you dressed like this."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alrighty." A pleased grin crossed over Jedrek's muzzle before he lifted Ryo gently into his beefy arms, before he took off into the air with his powerful, scaled wings. The summer breeze blew behind them gently as the city started to come into view. "Are you comfy, Ryo?"

Monica blushed happily from the kiss as she held Minami's paw, while leaving the house. "Rare?" The vixen thought about it and then uttered, "Oh yeah, I guess I don't really wear the gloves much, hehe." She giggled and stuck her tongue out. "Do you like them?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo let out a cute giggle as Jedrek carrying him on the arms and slowly wrapping both arms on his neck, feeling the lifting force once the dragon fly up in the sky. His long hair and fluffy tail blown by the breeze while his eyes looked up to his lover. "Yes I am, Jed..."

Once they stepped out, the main door shut firmly and walked side by side with Monica throughout the pathway. "Of course I love it, sweetie. I love any kind of clothes you'd wear, especially lingerie..." Minami's normal voice slowly turned into whisper once she spoke on the last few sentences before chuckles softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Heheh, looks like someone is having fun." The shadow dragon chuckles softly, glad that his lover was just fine as they soared through the skies. He kept up the flight for a few more minutes before slowly descending towards the city, the wind blowing through their hair as they reached the street. "Ah, here we are. Looks pretty peaceful today so far."

"Oh, my." Monica blushed lightly, and wagged her tail excitedly. "S-Same here...maybe we could go and pick out some cute new lingerie for us." The shy Renamon smiled lightly towards Minami, while they walked closer to town.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Of course I am. It's been a while I didn't take a ride up in the sky with you." Ryo lean up and kissed Jedrek on the muzzle and looked down, seeing the city is in the view before the dragon descend. The wolf then hopped off from the male's arms and stood straight up. "Peaceful, but filled with danger hidden somewhere. Which one we should do first?"

"Mnnrr..And we can wear it to show off and tease Jedrek and Ryo." Minami surely have an evil plan in her mind, and continued walking with Monica till her dragon foot made a contact with street pavement. The distance between them and the males is about seven hundred feet, and they might stumble with the male anytime.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I know there's danger still out there, but it's nice to enjoy the peace while it lasts." Jedrek chuckled before he looked around, and noticed several shops and little attractions scattered around the town square. "So many choices...well, I guess the clothes shop would be a good start. I could use a new jacket." Though the jacket he was wearing was still in decent enough shape, the gray cloth was worn and scuffed thanks to occasional ambush by their enemies.

"Y-Yeah...I guess we could." Monica's cheeks turned a darker shade of pink, while walking along with Minami. "Hehe, so why do you want to show off to the boys anyways?" Her tail wagged excitedly, provoked by all of the naughty ideas floating between them as they entered the city.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf's tail wags happily behind him as continued walking side by side with the dragon, observe the peaceful surroundings and shops that still in good condition. The diamond-strength doors and grills covers the shops from the mobs during the chaos. "Sounds good. I might recommend some jacket for you to choose."

Minami somewhat giggled as spotting Monica blushing while kept on walking on the pathway to the city. "I would like to know how they respond of seeing us in such clothing. Ryo already used of seeing me in sexy attire, but did he blushed once he sees you?" She asked, watching some of the furs and scalies walking nearby.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alrighty. Well let's try this one then." Jedrek grinned as he led them to a rather large clothes shop. The dragon then politely held the door open for Ryo. "And while we're in here, maybe I can help you pick out something cute." A somewhat naughty grin crossed over the dragon's ebony muzzle.

"Yeah, he saw me once on accident in my lingerie. He definitely blushed. Hehe, it was sort of cute now that I think about it." Monica giggled softly from the memory before they finally reached the town square in the center. "Hmmm, so where do you want to go first, sugar?" she asked, while wagging her tail pleasantly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mnn..That would be lovely, Jed." Ryo smiled and stepped in to the clothes shop and heading to the jacket section, browsing some selection that suits for the dragon. "How about this?" He smiled as pick a nice leather yet shiny jacket and placed in front of Jedrek.

"I'm sure when the time comes, you'll know the 'truth' about him." Minami winked while entering the building that occupies a large shopping mall and cinema under one roof. "How about a movie session? I've heard they'll shown a movie about a forbidden love between a female dragon and male lynx."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds