Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
As she spoke in confusion, Alex held up his hand and whispered a spell. A mental push to sleep entered the girl's mind, and he kept it up, slowly influencing her to lull to sleep. If the spell worked, Alex would take her staff and petrify her hands and feet together, before he began to carry her back to camp, and to Leliana.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The girls began to doze as she spoke, but suddenly became aware of the spell. "Zilo! No, no more no more no more nomorenomorenomore!" She cried out, covering her ears and shaking hard. But even aware of it, it seemed that she was already exhausted and slumped over, her eyes still open, but her mind asleep. (She has no staff)

As he carried her back, he would find a terrible sight waiting for him back at Lothering. The graves had clearly been stomped on and all around him were the signs of some conflict. Arrows that he would recognize were sticking out of the ground and the side of ruined buildings, but more than that were the dark spawn dead, strewn all over the battle field. Leliana had fought here, fought here recently, but from the amount of foot prints in the ground it was easy to see that she had not slain all the darkspawn, if even half of them, and that meant she lost...but where was she?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Alex returned to Lothering, his eyes widened and he dropped his prisoner in shock. He saw the evidence of battle and quickly tried to sense any nearby Darkspawn. If he could sense them, he would run off to investigate, stopping only to look at the woman. He held up his staff and healed her wounds, then placed a forcefield around her that would protect her for a while, hopefully long enough for him to rescue Leliana. If he sensed any Darpspawn nearby, he would give chase, knowing what fate await women captured by the Darkspawn.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
When he dropped the woman she would start to come out of her stupor and would suddenly scream as she found herself surrounded by dead darkspawn. "Nononononononono!" She muttered, looking around with terror filled eyes. Meanwhile, Alex would try to concentrate on finding the darkspawn...but would find no trace of them. He couldnt even sense the dead darkspawn here on the battle field. There was something off about them, but what it was was hard to tell.

"Escaped...escaped...cant...cant go back...Zilo...Zilo so there...cant go back...wont go back to it...no no no..." She continued to say, curling up as much as she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked down at her and crouched down. "Please. You must help me," he begged. "The darkspawn have the one I love. Please, tell me, do you have any idea where they may be?" he asked, desperate for answers. If she could not answer, he would make another desperate move, placing a hand on her head and trying to see if he could find answers himself. If he could push ideas into minds, maybe he could look into them as well. It was worth a short.
"No no no...cant go back...wont go back..." She muttered to herself as he begged her to help. "No no no no." When he placed his hand on her head she suddenly jerked and screamed so loud that it almost seemed impossible. "NO! STOP STOP! NOT IN THE HEAD! NOT IN MY HEAD!" She cried out. "I WILL SHOW! I WILL SHOW YOU, I WILL LEAD YOU THERE!" If he pulled his hand away from her he would see her panting and wide eyed, but calming down.

She seemed badly traumatized by whatever she had been subjected too, as with almost all women who had been captured by darkspawn. But she was different somehow, she did not show the signs of corruption or darkspawn taint at all, her eyes were clear, if not crazed, and her skin was free of blemishes and mutation. Her breath did not smell of human flesh, and the only blood he could see covering was her own.

"Not in my head...please not there...again...not...not again..." She shivered as she muttered, tears leaking from her eyes, but still she did not cry. " She was covered in the tattered robes that the darkspawn seemed to use for some of their rituals, and even the mask that she had been wearing was clearly a dark spawn mask.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex jumped back in shock and watched the woman screaming in fear and horror. He analyzed her behavior and her appearance, and a thought entered his mind. What if the Darkspawn tried to do to Leliana what they did to her? "Quickly, show me the way," he ordered. He would free her feet and told her to lead the way, following closely after her. As he did, he readied himself for battle, his staff and potions at the ready. If she seemed stable enough, which he doubted, he would even give the girl a staff, though he doubted she could fight by his side in her mental state. "Hurry," he simply ordered.
She would crawl on her hands and feet and whimper pathetically before she began to lead him somewhere. Hours would pass as he followed his guide, who remained close to the ground. He would often have to move her along and snap her out of some of her fits that she would have as they made their way through the forest and to the ruins of an old castle, two darkspawn keeping guard at the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright. You did good. Now you should stay here and be quiet. I will go to investigate, understand?" He said to the woman. If she was too afraid, he would order her back to Lothering then, hoping she would follow orders, but too focused on Leliana to care too much. With her dealt with, he would transform again into a swarm of insects and would attempt to slip into the castle unnoticed by a window.

((GTG soon. Sorry))
"Y-Yes...lothering yes..." She muttered, backing away as Alex transformed. Entering the castle, he would find something very strange. It was not at all like a normal darkspawn lair. There was no crawling evil that manifested as fleshy mass here, and the darkspawn seemed more organized and spoke to one another in their own language, sentient and intelligent. Then he would find them, viewing it all through tiny bug eyes. Cages and cages of women. It was expected, this was a darkspawn lair, but there was something else strange about them. They were not being fed the dead, they were not being mutated into brood mothers, at least not as they normally would.

Every once in awhile some darkspawn would come in and drag a few girls out and away, leading them somewhere else. Leliana was not in the cages, and if he followed the darkspawn leading the women away, he would find himself in a throne room in the center of the castle, a massive orgy taking place around the throne as tons of darkspawn gangbbanged and raped even more women. In the center, sitting on the throne, was an armored, cloaked figure with an iron mask. But more importantly, straddling his lap, naked and bound in ropes, blind folded and gagged, was Leliana.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)