Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
(Um, its the morning, not the end of the day)

Renamon would kiss him back and press herself against him, but would not try to do anything else, whimpering softly as she licked his cheek and kissed his face. Then it was time to work, the sex room needed cleaning and Jet was on duty today.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry. Haven't rp here in a few days, so my mind goes blank))

Jacob would go to do his work as usual and when he saw Jet was on duty he was slightly happy. Sex was a good relaxing agent for him, whether it was male or female. Jacob would go up to Jet and, blushing, ask if there was any sort of special duty that Jet would want from him, or if cleaning the sex room would be his only task.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Special task?" Jet would ask with a big smile, looking down on the blushing half human. "Why yes, there is. Come with me." He said, leading Jacob out of the room and down a few halls. Jet would constantly look him over, imagining what he would do to the slave once he was in his clutches again. He would finally show Jacob to a room, which was larger and had only one big bed. "This is my room, you will live here for most of the time from now on." Jet said with a large smile. He then sat on the bed and licked his lips. "Now tease me slut, I want you to beg to be fucked with your body."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob gasped at the news, and part of him was overjoyed about it. With this, his life may improve greatly. After all, that bed did look much more inviting than his last one. The rest of him was worried about Renamon, but the other half told it to be silent in fear of angering Jet. When Jet asked him to beg with his body, Jacob didn't know what to do, before remembering his family and slaves. He tried to do what he would want if he was Jet. He turned around and began to move and shake his ass for the digimon, like how a woman would dance to please a male.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmmm, good." Jet purred. "More, give me more." He then ordered, slowly stroking himself as he watched.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
More? What else can I do? Jacob shook his ass for the man like a woman would, dancing and shaking his hips as best he could, trying to stay balanced as well. He then had an idea and began to move his ass up and down, as though he was riding Jet. "P-please Jet. Fuck me," the human begged, this teasing causing his own cock to harden and rise.
Jet smirked and moaned. "Ohh ya. Come up here, keep teasing, you havent convinced me yet." He said, inviting Javob to come closer to his throbbing erection. Jacob would have to do even more now that he was within reach of Jet, he would have to sell himself to the large horny wolf.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob did so and walked towards Jet, shaking his hips as he did. He then stopped right in front of him and turned around, shaking his ass for the digimon at a much closer range, moving it up and down. "You can slap my ass if you want, stud," Jacob said, trying to sound seductive. If Jet didn't, he would just turn around and stare at Jet's cock, licking his lips as his own cock dripped pre cum. "Fuck me. Fuck me like a bitch, you hung man. Fuck my ass and fill it with your sperm until I look pregnant!" He then kissed the air, before turning around to shake his ass again.
Jet did in fact slap Jacob's ass and only got harder and harder as the display went on, finally moaning loudly as his cock became fully erect. "Alright slut, I will give you a chance." He said with a big grin. "Go ahead, worship my cock."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob moaned as he felt his ass being strucked and he turned around. He saw the cock and did as ordered, first covering it in kisses, the longest being right on the head, before he forced it down his throat. While he was not exactly proud of his skill at this, he did have skill sucking cock, and he showed that when he had Jet's rod in his mouth, sucking on it and bobbing his head up and down. His eyes remain open, looking at Jet with lust as he sucked on the member, his ass shaking a bit, wanting to be slapped.