Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, cutie." Jedrek grinned and playfully slurped Ryo's forehead while hugging him, before he retrieved the soap bar and quickly scrubbed up as the warm water continued to cascade down. "Ah, it's nice to have a day off with you, wolfie. So relaxing..."

Monica blushed lightly as her crystal blue eyes lovingly peered into Minami's cute pair, before she answered, "Sure, lets hurry and get out. I want to spend the whole day with you, Minnie." The vixen happily hugged Minami as the water cleansed their bodies, and leaned in to give the hybrid a tender, little kiss, while her paws gently rubbed her neck and shoulders. "I love you so much, sugar."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo grab a body shampoo and apply on his wet fur, coating it with a soapy suds before moving on his long black hair. "It's been a while we haven't go out together since the chaos started." He went under the shower to wash the suds and scoot closer to the big dragon, caressing his strong chest softly.

Minami smiled and went under the shower with Monica, grabbing the soap nearby and gently scrub the female's back; growling and murring as Monica caressing her neck and shoulders. "I love you too, honey..." The hybrid whispered softly, planting a short kiss on Monica's lips before scrubbing her neck.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek murred softly as his toned chest was caressed by Ryo's soft paws. His strong claws gently massaged the wolf's back, as he answered, "Yeah, things have been sort of crazy with all the people we've had to save. At least things have calmed down for a little while." He smiled while thinking about what the two of them could do once they got dressed.

Monica smiled blissfully as she helped scrub Minami's back, the two ladies getting nice and clean as the shower washed away the suds on their silky fur. "Hehe, I can't wait to go out with you, sugar. We're going to have so much fun."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I hope there won't be any incident during our outings." Ryo murrs while stared onto Jedrek's eyes before nuzzles the snout, and turning off the shower; taking the towel nearby and helped drying the dragon. "Any idea where we should go first?" The wolf asked, drying his wet furs.

The hybrid nodded and moving both paws to scrub Monica's front, starting on the most favorite area she's love to touch; her lover's lovely breasts before moving down to her belly. "Indeed it is, honey. But of course, we should be careful just in case someone is attacking us."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"We'll be fine, I'll keep us safe." The shadow dragon grinned confidently before answering Ryo's question. "Well, we need to get a few things for the base, so I guess we can go shopping first." Jedrek grinned as he felt his toned, muscular body getting nice and dry. He helped Ryo dry off his fluffy fur with a second towel, as he continued to mull over the possibilities. He then smirked and suggested quietly into Ryo's ear, "Maybe we can get you a cute outfit while we're shopping, hmmm?"

"Mmmm...you're right, we do have a good number of enemies. We'll k-keep our ears open I guess..." Monica murrs softly as her breasts are caressed lightly, before the vixen decides to caress and squeeze her lover's rump, enjoying the soft buns.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We're teams and we should look on each others' back." Ryo murrs as let Jedrek drying off his body once he had done for the dragon, before his ear twitch and blushed. "Oh, you think something naughty, aren't you?" The wolf poke Jedrek's cheek while wrapping the towel around himself. "See you at the entrance, cutie dragon." Ryo winks and leaves the bathroom before heading to his own room to get dressed.

Minami moaned a little as her firm rump being squeezed and she give a slight gentle pinch on both of Monica's cute nipples. "It's your turn, honey." The hybrid smiled as handing the soap to Monica, leaning closer and plant a soft kiss on the nose.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah, you're right, I guess we'll keep each other safe." Jedrek smiled lightly, before he smirked upon hearing Ryo's added response. "Hehe, maybe." The shadow dragon fantasized for a moment what sort of clothing he could dress the cute wolf in, before he realized he had been left behind. "Oh, crap, he already left to go get dressed." The muscular lizard blushed before he left the shower room and went to get ready in his room as well.

"Ahhh...r-right..." Monica couldn't help but moan sharply for a fleeting moment as her tender nipples were pinched. She quickly regained her composure and scrubbed Minami's body, giving her lovely breasts some extra attention before finishing. "There, all done, Sugar." She giggled softly and kissed her nose, before setting the soap down. "Is my cutie lover ready to go out?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
In the room, Ryo dressed a tight long-sleeved cream colored short shirt with his bellybutton exposed and knee-length blue jeans, and of course wearing a boxer underneath; tying his long hair into ponytail. He hid a combat knife under his long sleeve for precaution. Once settled, the wolf exit the room and heading to main entrance, waiting for the dragon.

The hybrid moaned as Monica giving a good attention by scrubbing her ample breasts before she went under the shower to wash off the suds. "Yes. I am ready." Minami chant a spell t get rid of the water and drying off her body while walked to the bathroom door, swishing her tush teasingly. "I'll go first, and see you later." After that, she went to her own bedroom to get dressed.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek looked through his closet and drawers real quick before dressing himself in some boxers and a pair of long blue jeans, before putting on a dark red t-shirt and a dark gray jacket. The shadow dragon neatly brushed his short silver hair, and then finally grabbed some shuriken, hiding them in his jacket pocket. Once he was prepared to go out, Jedrek left his room and headed for the entrance, smiling when he saw the cute wolf. "Oooh, you really cute, Ryo." The shadow dragon hugged the girlish canine and kissed his nose, finding him quite adorable before letting go. "Alright, let's go, wolfie."

"Okay, sure." Monica smiled before she saw Minami's tush wave at her, causing her to blush lightly out of lust. That little teaser, hehe. Not wanting to keep her lover waiting, she quickly dried off with a nearby towel, before running off to her room to get ready.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo's fluffy tail tags happily behind him until he saw the dragon coming over and hugged him before feeling the dragon's lips kissed his nose. "Thank you, Jed. You look good on those too." He smiled, opening the cave door till it reveal the grassy ground and some trees in front, and walked out with Jedrek.

In the meantime, Minami putting up her usual underwear before wearing lavender-colored tanktop, mid-tight gray shorts and lavender thigh highs which covered half of her thighs and down to her upper ankle of her dragon digitigrade legs. Letting her long hair hanging freely, she click her tongue and stepped out of her room while heading to Monica's, waiting her lover outside of the room.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds