Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
The wall shattered and his sister was gone, off to tell his mother of what he had done. His chances for escape were getting slimmer and slimmer. He needed to either make a way out, or now really convince his mother and sister of his loyalty...which would not come without sacrifice. It was now very likely that his slaves would have to suffer to prove his alliance. That, and his mother could show up at any moment to collect Mecha, who had now given birth and was, by agreement, hers to own.

Shay huddled in the darkness, trying to look small and invisible, trembling from the pain of light that had been inflected on him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"AHH! Idiot!" King roared, punching the wall, shattering it into pieces. "I'm a blasted fool!" he screamed, kicking the wall again. He turned to look at Shay and sighed, walking over to him. "Its going to be okay," he promised, crouching down to gently pet his head. "Master promises," he whispered, before giving Shay a tender kiss on the lips.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay coward from his master as he raged, and looked up timidly when his head was patted. Shay's soft lips met his masters and he kissed back just as softly, seduced each time he was even touched by King.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King pushed his tongue into Shay's mouth, swapping saliva with the slave. His hand rubbed and groped Shay's ass. Pleasuring his slave was helping him calm down, and he would continue to deep kiss the girly boy, before finally pulling away. "I need to go now. Sleep peacefully," he whispered, before walking out of the dark room and into the pool room, where Mecha and their child should have been. The door closed behind him, leaving Shay in darkness.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay moaned softly as the kiss became deeper and his ass was groped and rubbed. He rubbed his rear against his master's palm, kissing timidly back, pressing himself closer to King. And then suddenly he was pulled away. "Yes master..." Shay said softly, looking sad as he sat in his darkness.

Mecha and her child were by the water, Mecha, now beautiful once again, was nursing the child, both of them being naked of course.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mecha," King spoke, greeting her as he walked to her. He searched for the right words, which was difficult to say the least. He opened his mouth and then closed it, rubbing the back of his head. "Mecha, I know I've done horrible things. And...I want to make things better. But to do that, I need to take ou-your daughter. I need the power she holds to free us from this place. With her power I can make my Mother pay, and bring you back to your dimension. I can make things better!" Something told him his words fell on deaf ears.
Mecha looked at him long and hard before saying anything. "Why are you asking me?" She asked with a strangely defeated voice. She looked down at her daughter and sighed. "I am a mortal now, I can not stop you from taking what you want. So why are you asking me at all?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Because if I just took her I'd hate myself even more. I...like to fool myself with illusions of forgiveness. I want you to forgive me. I don't expect you to ever forget, but I do want us to be on better terms. If you give me the baby, it would symbolize something better between us. A chance at something better, if nothing else. What do you say?" King asked the mortal, sitting beside her by the pool.
Mecha shrugged away from him and shock her head. "Take her, take her because I am afraid of you, because I hate you, because I am powerless to stop you. But I will NEVER forgive you for what you have done to me!" She said as boldly as she dared. She then handed him the small child and stood up, walking away from King.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King silently took the child and watched her walk off. He stared at their baby girl and closed his eyes. "I'll make things better...somehow." He stood up and carried the girl with him into another room, one where the darkness hid their actions to all, but himself. A soft bed appeared for them and he placed her onto it, before he began to feel her body, rubbing his hands on her chest, getting a feel for her size and appearance.