Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Hrrrr...then don't describe it, Ryo...just enjoy it..." Jedrek then slurped the edge of Ryo's ear before growling lowly and lustfully into it. The muscular dragon held the thunder wolf even tighter and started driving his pride harder inside of his tender, furry rump. While he ravaged his love's behind, Jedrek's tail snaked up his furry leg and started to wrap around his knotted cock before stroking it teasingly.

"M-Minami...ahhh..." Monica gasped deeply, barely able to contain her pleasured cries as she leaked loads of "honey" for her lover's playful tongue. She then uttered lightly, "P-Please, let me share this feeling with you, love." She lowered herself down and laid back a little in the bathtub, eager to put herself in a passionate 69 with Minami.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf rest his head above his paws while watching the dragon over his shoulder jackhammering his tight rump; the tip of Jedrek's member prodding his tender yet sensitive prostate, sending a thrill of sensation and his orgasm grows. "Aahh..g-gawd..Jed.." Ryo moaned as his knot member spurt a few ropes of precum and smear the dragon's tail. He's quite strong in battlefield despite his feminine figure, but weak and submissive when it comes on making love with a cute yet sexy dragon. He loves the dragon pinned him and ramming his cute butt like this.

Minami open her maw slightly and let Monica's sweet honey flowing down through her wet tongue before swallow it down, grinning. "As you wish, my dear Monica..." She said in lustful tone, letting the Renamon get into the position on the bathtub before she turned around and lean her fully wet pussy near Monica's muzzle, her tail wagging happily. "Get that sweet juice of mine before it gets dry..." She teased before spread her lover's legs and resume licking her wet slit.

Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek grinned, loving the submissive, and cute blush across Ryo's face, before he leaned his head down to nibble playfully on the wolf's tender neck. "Get ready, handsome. I'm gonna pick up the pace." The muscular ninja firmly held the thunder wolf and pumped his hips at a swift pace, drilling Ryo's soft rump deeply with his thick dragon cock, while filling him with another round of pre. "Rawrrr...so irresistible..." As his orgasm started to build up, the shadow dragon's thick tail stroked Ryo's member faster with the scaly appendage eagerly rubbing his tender flesh from top to bottom.

"Ahhh...o-of course...I'd hate to waste good sugar..." Monica giggled lightly before giving another moan as Minami lapped at her rosy treasure, coaxing more sweet juices from the lusty Renamon. She eagerly moved to return the favor with her creamy paws gripping the hybrid's buns tightly before she pulled her golden muzzle up to roughly lick Minami's juicy pussy lips, happily tasting her lover's sweet nectar. "Mmmm...yummy..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
All Ryo able to do is moaning and panting all the way as the dragon jackhammering his tight tailhole and his scrotum bounced back and fourth of each hump. More precum spurting out from his knotty cock, notifying that his orgasm is getting close every time. "Aahh...J-Jed...I-I'm getting close...Drill me more..." He pleaded with heavy pant, raising his right leg and rest his knee on the wall, wanted to feel Jedrek's testicles pounding with his.

"Mnnrrff..." Minami moaned in mouth as the Renamon licking her wet pussy lips roughly, making her own tongue went deeper into her lover's wet love tunnel; expanding her tongue to search Monica's sensitive spot. In the meantime, she slip both paws and spread the buttcheeks before prodding and circling around the female's tailhole by the help of Monica's slick juices.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmrrr...I'm getting close too, cutie. Rawrrr, get ready then." Jedrek gripped Ryo even tighter before using all his strength to ravage the wolf's soft rump with his scaly balls rubbing happily against Ryo's furry pair. His thick, draconic pride roughly grinded against Ryo's insides and bumped his prostate firmly, while spreading pre-cum all over his rosy canal. As he stuffed Ryo at a beastly pace, the shadow dragon nibbled harder on Ryo's neck and stroked his knotted cock harder with his tail, giving the sensitive knot a squeeze.

"Ooohhh...M-Min..." Monica moaned with delight into Minami's juicy cunny as her slick tongue continued to snake its way inside of her toasty love canal. "Mmmm..." The vixen happily tasted her lover's sweet juices, while grazing her insides roughly with her soft tongue. "Nnhhh!" She then gasped and murred deeply as she felt Minami doubling her efforts, with the vixen enjoying the teases to her tender tailhole and snug hotbox. Another load of sweet juices gushed from the Renamon's pussy, coating Minami's slithering tongue.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo loved the feeling of being pinned to the wall and his tailhole ravaged by the muscly dragon. The wolf let our a long pleasurable howl as Jedrek filling his tender tight backdoor with his hot steamy seed until his own orgasm hits him a few moments later. A multiple stream of wolf seed blasting out from his knotty cock and splat on the tile wall. "Aaahhh...!!"

A thrill of pleasure shaking her tush and tail as Monica teasing her pussy and tailhole at the same time, causing her orgasm hits her hard; leaking a wave of sweet juices through the vixen's tongue and into her mouth. Minami then push her index finger into Monica's tailhole, circling it around while slurping her flowing nectar until the tip of her tongue discover and lapping Monica's most sensitive spot. "Mnnrrff..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek roar shortly afterwards, unable to resist Ryo's snug, little rump any longer as he climaxed roughly. He thrust deep inside of his toasty canal and filled the cute wolf up to the brim with his sticky, hot seed as he nibbled playfully on his neck. "Rawrrrrr!"

"Ahhhh!" Monica moaned sharply into Minami's pussy as her snug tailhole gripped at her finger and her pussy rippled from all of the pleasure. Finally, she gave into the pleasure as well and orgasmed sharply, coating Minami's muzzle thickly with her sweet juices. "Nnhhh...." As her juicy cunny leaked her nectar for her lover, Monica's tongue slid out and gently slurped up the hybrid's sweet juices happily.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Another moan can be heard as Jedrek filling his tailhole nicely and his own knotty member shoot out more cum till the last drop, his body shaking from such an intense orgasm. His anal entrance slowly loosening up and few drops of the dragon's cum flowing down to their testicles and onto the wet floor. "Mnrrhh...Oohh..J-Jed...You came a lot..."

Minami's tongue seems able to find her lover's sensitive spot and lapped on it teasingly until she release a good amount of juices. The hybrid lapping the female's vagina clean and gulped the juices down to her throat, murring from the sweet taste. She wiggle her tush and tail a little before moaning when Monica licking her cute pussy lips clean as well. "Mnnrr..You taste like honey, Monica..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek smirked as he brought his claws down gently to Ryo's member and gathered up some of his essence before bringing it up to his mouth to slurp. "Mmmm, I could say the same to you, wolfie." The shadow dragon then returned to cuddling Ryo happily, while he gently pulled out of his snug rump. "Nnhhh...you're just perfect, Ryo."

Monica murred deeply from the slurps and wagged her tail blissfully, before she finished licking up Minami's sweet juices. "Hehe, oh really?" The vixen blushed cutely before adding, "Mmmm, well, you taste as sweet as sugar, hon." She gave Minami's pussy lips a light kiss before she pulled back a little and eagerly hugged her lover.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf couldn't help but smiled as seeing the dragon gathering and eat his thick salty white cream. Wrapping his fluffy tail around, Ryo moaned once the male's member being pulled out till it leak some of the cum, nuzzling the underside of Jedrek's chin. "Mnrr...Thank you, Jed... Shall we get cleaned...?"

"Mnnrr..Thank you..." With the kiss on the clit, Minami slowly turned around and hugged the Renamon, giving a gentle lick on her lips. "Oh Monica...How I adore you so much..." The hybrid run her paw through the female's cheek and blonde hair, and her glittering purple eyes stares lovingly. "I guess we've been in here for a long time. Let's clean up so we can go for a walk." Then, Minami turn on the shower and helped Monica to sit on the bathtub, letting the warm water soaking their furs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds